I am not able install what's app and Viber or any others apps from BlackBerry Store. My mobile Os version is 10.2.1.2977...Some body friends told me that if I install 1mobile market app I can install android apps in my z10 I am tried many times it shows error as unable to install. whats wrong in my mobile???i m losing interest to use blackberry mobile.I m just only using for income and outgoing calls I can't download any app even from blackberry app store..I m very disappointed with z10...what to do??.
    11-02-14 05:40 PM
    What error do you get?

Can we get a screenshot of some sort?

What country are you located in?

In your settings under app management, do you have the option to install apps from unknown sources checked?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 05:53 PM
    Thanks for ur answer but this is not exact answer for my question I hv enabled that in settings but I m not able to install any app it may be from bbsource or without source...it will show err like unable to install...
    11-02-14 09:49 PM
    Could you answer the answers above the external sources one? That way I can try and see what other methods you could try to get it working

Especially the ones that you can't download from BlackBerry World are strange

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 09:58 PM
    Sounds like you have two problems.

1. Downloading apps from BlackBerry World.
    2. Downloading Android via 1 mobile.

Solve them independently. Get BlackBerry World working first. Are this paid apps or free? If paid? What country are you in?

What error do you get installing a free app?

Also, instead of 1 mobile, try downloading Android apps from the Amazon store. What happens?

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Z3 running BlackBerry 10 - 2BBEAACF
    Last edited by jefbeard911; 11-04-14 at 04:48 AM.
    11-03-14 07:08 AM
    I have tried rested after this my mobile completely dead not able to on stocked on BlackBerry logo. Given for service after 2weeks I got mobile from service centre but till same issue not able to install any app from BlackBerry world it will show error symbols after download while install . I can't install apps from any other sources. I will never buy this BlackBerry in my life again thank you all who replied me. If any solution reply me I will sale my mobile badly.
    11-18-14 09:47 PM