My wife is using the Hub+ on her Samsung. I forget the model, but it's a recent one and not one of the explody ones. It's running Android 6, using the ActionLauncher 3 launcher. A couple of weeks ago, Hub+ stopped displaying notifications for email. Everything else, but not email from either her Gmail account or her work account.

I tried changing launchers, including back to the default, and that didn't work. Of course, the usual turn it off and back on again. Hub+ has all the necessary permissions and has been working properly. Other than uninstalling it and reinstalling it, I'm at a loss. And my wife is very frustrated. She only agreed to replace her failing Z30 with an Android because of the BlackBerry services.
    10-05-16 08:27 AM
    Go ahead and try uninstalling, followed up by a reboot. and reinstalling Hub+
    Sorry about the Z30. I still enjoy the native HUB experience myself.
    10-05-16 10:04 AM
    My wife is using the Hub+ on her Samsung. I forget the model, but it's a recent one and not one of the explody ones. It's running Android 6, using the ActionLauncher 3 launcher. A couple of weeks ago, Hub+ stopped displaying notifications for email. Everything else, but not email from either her Gmail account or her work account.

I tried changing launchers, including back to the default, and that didn't work. Of course, the usual turn it off and back on again. Hub+ has all the necessary permissions and has been working properly. Other than uninstalling it and reinstalling it, I'm at a loss. And my wife is very frustrated. She only agreed to replace her failing Z30 with an Android because of the BlackBerry services.
    Is it JUST the notifications not showing up, or is email not actually syncing at all? Might want to check 2 things...

1) Go into system settings - accounts - tap BlackBerry Hub+ account - tap the email account you're having issues with - Ensure the sync toggle is ON

2) Go into system settings - accounts - tap the 3 dots in the top right corner - ensure "Auto-sync personal data" is ON

***This time with 100% of the things I said to check Oops. Hooray for mashing the wrong button accidentally...
    10-05-16 10:18 AM
    Sync toggle is on. Thanks to the proprietary Samsung system settings view, her phone does not have the "Auto sync personal data". However, the email alerts were definitely working up until a week or so ago. Hub+ has gone through an update but her Android version hasn't.
    10-07-16 07:32 AM