Calendar stopped syncing correctly so I did a phone reset and started again. When adding a hub+ account it no longer seems to support syncing calendar. If you try to add it specifically to the calendar settings it complains of a duplicate account.
    Attached Thumbnails Why has hub+ stopped allowing calendar sync-screenshot_20201027-112925.jpg  
    Last edited by AndyShark; 10-27-20 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Add screenshot
    10-27-20 06:38 AM
    same problem .. I hope the BlackBerry calendar updates to fix it
    10-28-20 12:36 AM
    I think the best option is to move away from reliance on BlackBerry Android software.

BlackBerry's big selling point is their hardware keyboard and I think that's enough to sustain their place in the market, but their software has been trash when it comes to Android. especially because they don't support it.

hopefully the new phone is a true BlackBerry but with stock android
    Last edited by zer0ten; 10-28-20 at 02:47 AM.
    10-28-20 02:28 AM
    In my opinion the hub is much better than the stock Android equivalents. I've had no major issues with the software on keyone or key2 phones.

Google calendar app can't even show me the work week view that is how good that app is.
    10-28-20 01:02 PM
    In my opinion the hub is much better than the stock Android equivalents. I've had no major issues with the software on keyone or key2 phones.

Google calendar app can't even show me the work week view that is how good that app is.
    Agree. However, for the work week thing, I think you're really talking about the BlackBerry Calendar app, not hub.
    10-28-20 06:59 PM
    BlackBerry Calendar still working fine for me, as of now, on Android 10 on a Samsung A21.
    10-28-20 07:01 PM
    Granted, though it is the hub+ services that deals with the account portion and this is where I cannot enable calendar sync.

Beyond that it is the calendar app that I'm lamenting the lack of support for.

Good that it is working for some but for now it is not on my key2.
    10-30-20 04:01 AM
    When I was having sync problems setting up BlackBerry hub and calendar on my Samsung, it kind of got resolved when I went into account sync settings in the OS, not in hub settings. Is there anything in the OS account sync settings that could possibly be viewed as contradicting the hub account sync settings?
    10-31-20 07:02 AM
    Are you trying to synch with a Google Calendar account?
    10-31-20 11:31 AM
    Yes.
    11-09-20 03:11 PM
    From TCL Customer Support:

Thank you for getting back to us and for bringing this to our attention, it seems that Google stopped syncing its calendar through third party apps, this issue was reported and raised to our development team under JI 2922013.

Thank you for being so patient throughout the process. this issues are being worked on and should be fixed in a future update. At the moment we don't have a specific date but it will definitely be done. As per the case we will have no further updates to provide but your case is escalated and will remain in our records. If you do receive app updates and continue to experience the same issue, please reach out to us, so we can report it.
    11-10-20 08:11 AM
    From TCL Customer Support:

Thank you for getting back to us and for bringing this to our attention, it seems that Google stopped syncing its calendar through third party apps, this issue was reported and raised to our development team under JI 2922013.

Thank you for being so patient throughout the process. this issues are being worked on and should be fixed in a future update. At the moment we don't have a specific date but it will definitely be done. As per the case we will have no further updates to provide but your case is escalated and will remain in our records. If you do receive app updates and continue to experience the same issue, please reach out to us, so we can report it.
    I've got both personal and business accounts via Google's different solutions.... they both work fine with different 3rd Party apps (Microsoft, Apple, Samsung).
    11-10-20 08:32 AM
    I was able to get my Google Calendar to synchronize with Hub Calendar if I added my personal Google account on Android, rather than simply as a Hub account. The problem is that I don't want my personal gmail account associated directly with all the apps I used on my Android phone.
    11-10-20 06:53 PM
    yahoo mail /calendar not allowed to sync with blackberry hub
    11-11-20 02:20 PM
    I switched to microsoft for my syncing and its been flawless for all my accounts. Blackberry hub (android) is on life support...even minor fixes are few and far.
    11-12-20 10:16 PM