I just don't get why Blackberry has yet to provide a venue for customers to be able to pre-order an unlocked BB Passport? I mean, are we supposed to just sit there and wait for an email letting us know when it is back in stock at shopblackberry.ca/com ? Do I have time to to shopblackberry.ca/com 20 times a day to see if it is "now in stock?" And When you provide your email to Shopblackberry regarding the Passport availability, you dont even receive an acknowledgment email.
    With pre-order, even if I am told it will take 2 months, at least I know I got one coming. As of now, I have no idea if I will ever get one. Epic marketing & sales fail for BB as far as I am concerned, not to mention, where is BB executive brass, including Chen, to at least issue a public statement to BB fans and let us know what is going on today with the Passport, availability, production, etc...its like Chen and his brass just dropped off the face of the earth?
    10-11-14 09:15 AM
    The most recent communication is that stock will be in by the 29th and orders will start shipping from shopblackberry.

So, while I agree this has all been a fiasco, they have finally acknowledged it, and are doing what they can to fix this mess.
    10-11-14 12:37 PM