I have owned this playbook for about a week. I have experienced maxed out volume whenever I play a video on YouTube or anywhere else Please Help. I thought I would get an answer in 5m not 19m ;(
    Last edited by Rayne Hobyan; 07-18-15 at 12:05 AM.
    07-17-15 11:47 PM
    just turn it down? not a big deal

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport.
    07-18-15 11:37 PM
    I turn the volume down on my playbook but whenever I go to a different video its blasting loud. Not very pleasant if you ask me :/
    07-19-15 12:26 AM
    mine was fine till about a week ago.. i suspect it's a bit of code on the youtube website, because it has just started recently and I haven't upgraded any software that i know about. And yes it is a pain after every ad or new video having to fiddle with the volume
    07-20-15 11:05 AM
    I came looking for a solution too. Its very annoying, it wasn't always like this I haven't change anything

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 11:04 AM
    I believe the issue is that youtube is remembering the volume set on YouTube and not what you may choose to change it to on the Playbook. So, if you set the sound on the YouTube video to high, it will play high. You can then adjust the sound lower using the Playbook buttons. That will last for that video. The next video you play will go back to whatever the setting was on the previous YouTube video. btw I think high is the default on YouTube until you change it.
    09-07-15 11:39 PM
    I have finally figured it out.
    If your volume is already set to max BEFORE starting the youtube app it will act like that, it will keep turn it loud (sometimes not with each single video) because it was at high level.

Now every time before I open the app I make sure its set to low or whatever volume level I like and it didn't failed me not even once.

This works for me hope it work for you guys and hope it help a little

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 11:17 PM