With 3 choices continue, stop, details
    05-03-15 03:51 AM
    The site or service is likely using a self-signed or improperly configured SSL/TLS certificate. This means that there is no way to confirm the identity of the site using certificate authority trust.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 06:13 AM
    If this is happening "all the time", check to be sure your date and time on the phone are correct.
    05-03-15 10:20 AM
    I want to bring this up again, because I have started using my Bold 9930 again. I started it up recently, and while the date and time updated successfully over WiFi, I am still getting these security messages on almost every page I visit, sometimes a dozen times or more on the same page. My date and time are set up correctly, but it still happens regularly on web pages. Do I have to reactivate it on a mobile carrier before it will update the certificates? My radios do show they can connect to Verizon towers, even if my phone doesn't have any service plan currently.
    08-08-18 06:08 AM
    At this point the certificate store on BBOS devices is so out of date that it doesn’t include newer certificate authorities such as Let's Encrypt, and many of the root authority certificates it recognises have begun to expire. You'll need to either manually install certs or just use a modern mobile device.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-18 04:53 AM