Every couple of days to weeks my selected Phone ringtone gets reset from BBM Voice to 'unknown' and thus the ringtone used is the default. It has been going on since day one of ownership well over a year ago. I have only a couple apps that I added and several that i disabled. Any idea if one of these is doing it without asking me?

Added: Astro (time lapse controller), ES File explorer pro, FBreader Premium, Andie Graph (calculator emulator), ElectroDroid (reference material), exFAT for Blackberry, VLC.
    Also disabled the following: Yahoo finance, several google xxx inputs, Hangouts, bb password keeper, android pay, bb content transfer, play music, photos, play movies & tv.

I havent been able to associate any of the added apps with the ringtone changing. Any one else have a similar problem?
    02-05-17 10:12 PM
    What firmware / OS are you on?
    02-05-17 11:43 PM
    I know this issue as well too when I only push in or pull out my SIM-card from the tray. Even If the phone device still is on or off.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 12:32 AM
    What firmware / OS are you on?
    Started with 5.1.1 and installed every update until now (6.0.1). Just did the new security patch today. STV100-1.
    02-06-17 03:39 PM
    I know this issue as well too when I only push in or pull out my SIM-card from the tray. Even If the phone device still is on or off.

Posted via CB10
    I do occasionally pull the sim card but it certainly happens more often than when I do that. Do you think an iffy sim card or momentary lack of communication between the card and phone may cause it too?

Also, just pulled the sim tray (powered off) and it didn't reset. (I always have it off when i do that)
    02-06-17 04:21 PM