The interesting part is that her number no longer appears anywhere in call history or directory. It has been erased from everything but the phone mysteriously still knows the number and keeps dialing it. If this number had been to anywhere sensitive to harrassment, I would have been forced to replace the phone.
    01-12-15 05:06 PM
    Think the Q10 has a mind of its own or maybe it just likes her. Give the Q10 to her.
    Umaima_B_Dia and H4zN like this.
    01-12-15 06:05 PM
    Old speeddial entry?
    (holding a button down)?

Also consider phone-company-side speeddial.
    (where the speeddial is dialed via a star-code).

Putting phone in pocket could cause a speeddial to occur, via holding or pressing a speeddial digit.
    01-12-15 06:07 PM
    Speed dial?

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    01-12-15 06:08 PM
    My Q5 has ghost contacts that pop-up as recommended even when I deleted them loooooo...ooong ago.
    01-12-15 11:43 PM
    they just want you guys to keep in touch.. ha. Im thinking it sounds like you may have had her set on speed dial. Any update on your issue?

Posted via Q10 Pin: 2BB55488
    01-13-15 07:53 AM
    I believe the phone has a thing for your sister.

Miami Heat and GS Warriors fan.
    01-13-15 08:06 AM
    There is a new app called PocketSafe now
    available in BlackBerry World that prevents your phone from accidentally doing anything while in your pocket, even if you forget to lock the screen. PocketSafe is the only solution and it works perfectly on my Passport. It not only prevents pocket calling but also protects you from muting or dialing when you press the phone to your face during a call.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 11:38 PM
    Some people are having trouble with PocketSafe in that the pop up screen appears whenever their hand passes close to the proximity sensor. This can be irritating when it interrupts something you are doing

When using PocketSafe, to prevent getting the pop up every time your hand passes close to the sensor you can use battery saving mode. Swipe down from top of screen and you will see the Settings button. Turn on battery saving mode. With this option turned on the app will only function if it detects a close object within 10 seconds after the screen turns on. That will solve your problem. However, with battery saving on, your screen must be turned off before putting the phone in your pocket. Otherwise you will not be protected from pocket dialing until your screen turns off automatically, which may never happen if it begins pocket dialing right after it goes in your pocket.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 09:53 PM