My Keyone was barely 18 months old when it started having issues. Initially the screen would freeze up requiring a restart.
    Later the back button stopped functioning.
    In the middle of typing a message or doing something on the web, like making an online payment, the screen would just disappear and different screens would open and close ending finally with the Voice Assistant popping up with the message "Try saying something"
    I am sorry to say that I dont trust the local service center with my phone. Ever since they messed up my Q10 I keep a safe distance.
    I dont see myself getting this repaired. Being in India I know they just cannot fix it, they would only mess it up to make it unusable.
    Right now when the problem becomes too acute I just switch off power and leave it for a day or two and say a quiet prayer before I switch it on. Sometimes it works but most times my prayers go unanswered
    I would only like to know whether any other KeyOne owner faced similar issues.
    05-14-19 11:56 AM
    My Keyone was barely 18 months old when it started having issues. Initially the screen would freeze up requiring a restart.
    Later the back button stopped functioning.
    In the middle of typing a message or doing something on the web, like making an online payment, the screen would just disappear and different screens would open and close ending finally with the Voice Assistant popping up with the message "Try saying something"
    I am sorry to say that I dont trust the local service center with my phone. Ever since they messed up my Q10 I keep a safe distance.
    I dont see myself getting this repaired. Being in India I know they just cannot fix it, they would only mess it up to make it unusable.
    Right now when the problem becomes too acute I just switch off power and leave it for a day or two and say a quiet prayer before I switch it on. Sometimes it works but most times my prayers go unanswered
    I would only like to know whether any other KeyOne owner faced similar issues.
    Have you reloaded the OS?

Only time I've seen anything like this... someone had install one of those ad apps that was hijacking things. They either found and uninstalled it or they reloaded the OS and tested before reloading apps.

Sounds pretty unusable already... if a reload of the OS didn't fix it. I'd contact the local authorized repair shop...
    05-14-19 02:24 PM