Ever since the first 10.3.1 release for my Q10, I am having trouble with notification volume. I tried every other patch releases after it, bt still the same. Even tried both releases of 10.3.2, but still no improvements. Does this means that my Q10 wont cry louder ever again??
    Evertym I try the new OS, I am forced to go back to 10.2.1 just because of this + battery drain.
    Should I do something specific to get rid of this issue??
    I have heard there are lot of variants for one phone. Should I let somebody know what is my sort?
    Why isnt BlackBerry not worried about solving all the patches and making it perfect as 10.2.1?
    Wont the enterprise sector get affected by battery drain and lower notification??
    What I think BlackBerry should do is solve and make the present things perfect and go for newer ones.
    There are so much things like software bugs, BBM, things missing from OS 7 and many such sorts....fix it and aim for the new ones please BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 06:27 PM
    so you mean you have loaded all the 10.3.1 variants after the OTA one you got and none of them help with your volume on notifications?
    04-26-15 07:02 PM
    so you mean you have loaded all the 10.3.1 variants after the OTA one you got and none of them help with your volume on notifications?
    Yaaap...every....
    even both 10.3.2 + dev version 3.2.
    No change in anything....
    Every version notification volume is low.
    But battery seems to be a little better among all 10.3.1 and 3.2 versions, leap version seems a little better (But still nt better as 10.2.1)

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 07:26 PM
    AT&T as carrier beta test all O S patches and software releases before allowing their customers to down load on the carrier version of BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 08:15 PM
    Weird cause the volume on notifications is fixed on later builds it's way louder. But I have a passport. So maybe it's only fixed fro that

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 08:17 PM
    Weird cause the volume on notifications is fixed on later builds it's way louder. But I have a passport. So maybe it's only fixed fro that

Posted via CB10
    Yaaa....i have seeen so many passport users reviewing so. So it seems only left out ppl r Q10 ppl
    Why doesnt BlackBerry take care abt it?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 08:54 PM
    AT&T as carrier beta test all O S patches and software releases before allowing their customers to down load on the carrier version of BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    So which is the latest software out through AT&T?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 08:55 PM