I have been trying all night to download snapchat on my phone and it just doesn't work...everytime it will install but refuse to do anything until I install google play services...I try to download it from the google play store that I side loaded onto my phone but it always force quits before the download can even start....what do I do? I miss snapchat...I had it on my previous z30 but the new software broke the phone so I had a loaner for a bit but I just got another z30 today....
    03-19-15 10:41 PM
    The better question is why Google play and snapchat hate blackberry...
    BB has no control over it
    03-19-15 10:47 PM
    It's the other way around my friend

They hate BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 10:55 PM
    It's the other way around my friend

They hate BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Do tell

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 08:48 PM
    it has only the runtime, no way all (google) apps/services will run perfectly.
    Why does Blackberry hate google play/snapchat?-andriod.jpg
    03-20-15 10:32 PM
    Is there a clear cut way to get google play services to run snapchat properly? I heard about GMaps and lucky patcher. GMaps I'm completely conversation on how to use it or where to download it from. Lucky patcher I can download but it doesn't take me to the list screen of apps it's something thing different which is useless. I want to be able to access my snapchat account without getting permanently locked out for being a third party user according to snapchat.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 08:59 AM
    The best way to get tinder, snapchat, instagram and all the other apps that require google services is to download a really low version APK then update it using Google Play (http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/)

I have the latest tinder, snpachat and instagram all working perfectly and Google Play even sends me a notification to update it so it stays up to date.

PS for some reason if i don't have a low version of the app installed and i just download the new one in google play that requires google play services the app won't work until I delete it find a low version with no google services and update it using google play. So that step i crucial.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 07:40 PM
    The best way to get tinder, snapchat, instagram and all the other apps that require google services is to download a really low version APK then update it using Google Play (http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/)

I have the latest tinder, snpachat and instagram all working perfectly and Google Play even sends me a notification to update it so it stays up to date.

PS for some reason if i don't have a low version of the app installed and i just download the new one in google play that requires google play services the app won't work until I delete it find a low version with no google services and update it using google play. So that step i crucial.

Posted via CB10
    I tried a version of that once suggested in a forum I read over. I downloaded an old version of snapchat was able to login and access my account. The instructions were to not log out or close the snapchat app then download the newest version and everything is suppose to work. However, it didn't work for me at all and now I'm currently locked out of my snapchat account . I have one more opportunity to unlock my account by changing my password. So I'm very curious about my next attempt to gain access again or I'm permanently locked out. I would need a 100% method to work every time

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 08:50 PM
    I tried a version of that once suggested in a forum I read over. I downloaded an old version of snapchat was able to login and access my account. The instructions were to not log out or close the snapchat app then download the newest version and everything is suppose to work. However, it didn't work for me at all and now I'm currently locked out of my snapchat account . I have one more opportunity to unlock my account by changing my password. So I'm very curious about my next attempt to gain access again or I'm permanently locked out. I would need a 100% method to work every time

Posted via CB10
    Jesus you are desperate. Download the latest snapchat and patch it with cobalt method or lucky patcher. One of them will work.
    03-22-15 09:02 AM

Posted via CB10
    uhhh you don't get locked out by using snapchat you get locked out by using snap2chat/snap10. There is a difference.

This works 100% of the time so i have no idea what you are on. I'll even make a video for you lmaoo. You can even pick what phone you would rather see them on, Passport or Z30

Tinder 3.2.1 APK for Android - Direct Download Link - APK Releases

Download Snapchat 5.0.5 APK File (snapchat.apk) - APK4Fun

Instagram old versions - Android
    03-22-15 09:24 AM
    uhhh you don't get locked out by using snapchat you get locked out by using snap2chat/snap10. There is a difference.

This works 100% of the time so i have no idea what you are on. I'll even make a video for you lmaoo. You can even pick what phone you would rather see them on, Passport or Z30

Hey I am having the same issue with the newest Snapchat not allowing to login because of Google play services, I have just install the version u provided here but could log in because it's too old, so I opened up the patched Google play store from Cobolt and updated the Snapchat app but it tells me I need Google play again, if I use lucky patcher to patch it and remove the dependencies it crashes on login? :/ any ideas?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 11:17 AM
    Hey I am having the same issue with the newest Snapchat not allowing to login because of Google play services, I have just install the version u provided here but could log in because it's too old, so I opened up the patched Google play store from Cobolt and updated the Snapchat app but it tells me I need Google play again, if I use lucky patcher to patch it and remove the dependencies it crashes on login? :/ any ideas?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    first what runtime are you on? Don't use snap or lucky. Lucky is a short term solution and you won't be able to update the app through it. Snap is getting to be useless due to these services popping up all through google play.

When you login to google ID can you see that your device is fully connected with google play? Can you go edit your runtime settings like wifi and stuff on the top right?

Not sure why i posted snapchat 5.0+ anything below 4.1 has minimal google play services in it http://www.apk4fun.com/apk/7943/ lower the version the better i find. But just trying 4.0.7 works as well.

if you can't login then don't bother updating it through google play. Get a version where you can login then update it through google play.

i will try to help you out as much as i can. This should be a full proof solution.
    03-22-15 11:31 AM
    i tried 4 versions lower than 4.0.7 and they all didn't work. I kept getting the error connecting to server message so stick with 4.0.7, login and update it through google play. I'm getting a google services message on start up which i wasn't before but if you click anywhere it disappears.
    03-22-15 11:54 AM
    first what runtime are you on? Don't use snap or lucky. Lucky is a short term solution and you won't be able to update the app through it. Snap is getting to be useless due to these services popping up all through google play.

When you login to google ID can you see that your device is fully connected with google play? Can you go edit your runtime settings like wifi and stuff on the top right?

Not sure why i posted snapchat 5.0+ anything below 4.1 has minimal google play services in it http://www.apk4fun.com/apk/7943/ lower the version the better i find. But just trying 4.0.7 works as well.

if you can't login then don't bother updating it through google play. Get a version where you can login then update it through google play.

i will try to help you out as much as i can. This should be a full proof solution.
    This worked perfectly! Thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 12:20 PM
    Jesus you are desperate. Download the latest snapchat and patch it with cobalt method or lucky patcher. One of them will work.
    Lol not as much as you think. I just don't want to permanently lose my account so I have to make the correct moves the comment time. I downloaded lucky patcher and it's NOTHING as advertised

Why does Blackberry hate google play/snapchat?-img_20150322_135402.png
    Why does Blackberry hate google play/snapchat?-img_20150322_135414.png
    Why does Blackberry hate google play/snapchat?-img_20150322_135704.png
    Why does Blackberry hate google play/snapchat?-img_20150322_135722.png
    Why does Blackberry hate google play/snapchat?-img_20150322_135800.png

And this is what I see when I open it

Why does Blackberry hate google play/snapchat?-img_20150322_135908.png

Wasn't Cobalt's method only lucky patcher or GMaps (which is something I can't download)

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 01:04 PM

I don't use tinder at all so no worries on that front. I only used snap 10 once and it sucked so I deleted it shortly after; I never used snap2chat because by then snapchat was available for download from the official app. I would also a video for sure and I'm using the Z30 10.3.1.1767

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 01:11 PM
    I don't use tinder at all so no worries on that front. I only used snap 10 once and it sucked so I deleted it shortly after; I never used snap2chat because by then snapchat was available for download from the official app. I would also a video for sure and I'm using the Z30 10.3.1.1767

Posted via CB10
    snap10 is the same app as snap2chat and that's why you got locked. Not because of using snapchat itself, https://support.snapchat.com/a/third-party

Lucky is a waste of time because as the updates roll out your version sometimes stops working.

Download Download Snapchat 4.1.07 APK File (snapchat.apk) - APK4Fun, sign in, follow exactly what i said with google play. I promise you it will work
    03-22-15 01:19 PM
    snap10 is the same app as snap2chat and that's why you got locked. Not because of using snapchat itself,

Lucky is a waste of time because as the updates roll out your version sometimes stops working.

Download Download Snapchat 4.1.07 APK File (snapchat.apk) - APK4Fun, sign in, follow exactly what i said with google play. I promise you it will work
    Okay here goes nothing

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 01:20 PM
    Okay here goes nothing

Posted via CB10
    good luck man. for some reason at the first step i can't sign into my google account but using the google ID registers my device. So that's a bug that i don't know how to fix but the rest of the steps still seem to work
    03-22-15 01:21 PM
    Steps in order with links:
    1. download Download Snapchat 4.1.07 APK File (snapchat.apk) - APK4Fun

2. sign in (don't worry about the google services message just click off of it)

3. download https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/o47T7...opxejUCIxrvxER sign in with google account (i can't but others can, mine seems to work without signing in)

4. download https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/Tqmfc...dHyFtJeV_nE0dH register device, go to the 3 dots in the top right which goes into your android runtime make sure everything is on.

5. download https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/n2v3K...M0Lj84EqIMftDQ sign in to your google account ->go to my apps -> update snapchat

This process should take no more than 15min

I tried a bunch of lower versions of snapchat and I can't seem to get rid of that google play message when opening the app.
    03-22-15 01:32 PM
    Okay problem when I used the 5.0.5 version and tired to login I got this

Why does Blackberry hate google play/snapchat?-img_20150322_142541.png

When I used the 4.1.0 version and tired to login I got this.

Why does Blackberry hate google play/snapchat?-img_20150322_143501.png

Now what are my options from this point?

Also, to unlock my account I have to change my password, but I can't get in to do so

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 01:38 PM
    Now what are my options from this point?

Also, to unlock my account I have to change my password, but I can't get in to do so

Posted via CB10
    wow they are hardcore. I'd say make a new account and add your friends that you had before. You have no other way because your account is locked.

If you really don't want to make another account you will have to go through a lot of steps. I'm guessing you will have to unlock it using the later version either on your friends phone or downloading bluestacks or duOS on your computer. Once it's unlocked i would try those steps again.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-...droid-apps-pc/
    http://www.bluestacks.com/

I'm sorry man, that's all i got for you. I haven't experienced getting a locked account since I deleted Snap10 when i first heard about the 3rd party apps locking accounts. I'm sure if my account was locked i would be able to solve it for you but I don't want to purposely lock my account to do it.

If you are hanging out with a buddy tonight, try to unlock it on his phone then try 4.1.07. I'm eager to hear how it goes. If that doesn't work, I can't see duOS and BlueStacks working either.
    03-22-15 02:12 PM
    Son of a GUN it worked I just had to change my password on the site then follow the instructions and it's all good now.... thank I truly appreciate it

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 02:50 PM
    Son of a GUN it worked I just had to change my password on the site then follow the instructions and it's all good now.... thank I truly appreciate it

Posted via CB10
    no worries man, here to help.

Were you able to login on the google account app? For some reason i can't.
    03-22-15 02:52 PM
    no worries man, here to help.

Were you able to login on the google account app? For some reason i can't.
    To access the Google play store?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 05:57 PM
47 12