I have recently purchased a new Priv and was doing fine with data usage until I installed BB hub + services. It has used up over 2 gigs of data in 10 days. I had borrowed a Sony experia for the month previously and didn't get close to a gig for the whole month.
    The hub runs my sms and 2 emails for work. I am not a heavy user with emails and attachments and such.
    My previous Z10, which blue screened and died, also had this problem of high data usage over the last year.
    Any advice would be appreciated. Should I consider uninstalling BB hub + services. I love the Hub and would miss working without it.
    12-18-16 04:42 PM
    Mine used about 24MB all last month.

Try rebooting your device by holding down the power button for 40 seconds.
    12-18-16 04:46 PM
    And how many days of email have you set to sync for your two work email accounts? And how large are those inboxes?
    12-19-16 12:07 PM
    Thank you both for your quick responses. I did try the reboot, didn't make a difference. One email is set to sync for forever and the other setting asks for "initial email sync-- all emails". Again when I set up the Sony, I did the same with with my emails and sync'd them completely and barely hit 1 gig. Now I'm averaging about 100 megs a day. BB hub + services is showing the most usage. What and how does this app work and why does it need to sync things or move data off my phone.
    12-22-16 05:52 PM