Down loaded run time on my blackberry Z3. When I tried opening my banking app and Amazon app, it gives a green bar on a black screen, loads for a few seconds and kicks out. Then I got anoid and wiped the phone, assuming this would delete everything, and take the phone back to factory settings without backing up anything. Did not work. Samething. Even the original amazon app will not work. Very annoying. Tried deleting, switching off and redownloading, nothing works. Please help
    08-29-16 07:37 AM
    What OS are you on? There's an Android runtime bug in a specific build that might be causing your problem.

If you've been unable to download the Android Runtime update, try now! | CrackBerry.com
    08-29-16 11:19 AM
    Likewise, if you installed the updated Runtime to the wrong OS, you will have a problem.
    08-29-16 11:21 AM
    Have you tried upgrading the BlackBerry 10 OS altogether?
    If you are familiar with autoloaders, @thurask put this nice list together:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...aders-1054501/
    08-29-16 11:21 AM
    I type VERY SLOWLY> No one was here when I started this post. Listen to the above guys advice first

Wiping your device was overkill. But you've done everything else except throwing your device against a brick wall! (That is NOT a suggestion)

Assuming you can turn the device on and basic functions are running I'd suggest reinstalling the latest OS and then download all the latest and most up to date apps.
    I stress "latest" and up to date because of your comment about the original amazon app not working.

That's where Updates and upgrades come in.
    Just like on your home computer, You wouldn't expect the original Office Suite to work on a new or upgraded OS would you? The old drivers became incompatible with the newer systems long ago.
    Same rule applies to apps on your device. As the OS is improved with upgrades updates .... so are the apps that run in your device.
    Anyway, that should explain why your original Amazon app no longer works.

Download the latest OS autoloader which you can find here on the first page http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...aders-1054501/

I suggest that you never download large files such as an OS OTA. Depending on your bandwidth speed Wi-Fi connection and your carrier ( just to name a few ) depending on which way the wind is blowing or which direction you happen to be facing, any number of things can happen to make the download unstable.
    The slightest glitch in a wireless download can corrupt a file and you have a corrupt OS. Download large mobile files to your computer. and use the USB cable that came with your device to jack-in directly to your PC.

If you want to install Google Play Store you MUST do it from this link http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

You must carefully read and follow the instructions in the first post. Use the downloads from that post only -- don't substitute other files, or it won't work.

This should get you started.

Also I can't stress enough that the Help files and tutorials that are right on your device are the best , fastest and most complete detailed ( and easy to understand ) instructions and tips and tricks that will teach you everything you need to know to have a smooth running device.

But don't hesitate to ask for help here either.,
    08-29-16 12:10 PM