Best Answer

Jun 10 2015 | 1:05 pm EDT Kris Simundson

It means you have no service.

Call your service provider to find out why you've been cut off

More Answers

Jun 10 2015 | 5:21 pm EDT BCITMike

I am now prevented from making all except emergency phone calls.
I do not know how to correct this situation.
My sim card needed to be removed and reinserted a few times this has happened.

This can also happen if you're in an area with no coverage, like in a bunker or metal shielded room.

Posted via CB10

Jun 10 2015 | 9:33 pm EDT EmaliMcrtny

Check and see if you've accidently toggled off your mobile network connection.

�� ๓�  p姧p�ř�

Jun 10 2015 | 10:15 pm EDT anon6040766

Are you on AT&T in the North Eastern United States. Some cities currently have what they call "Voice over LTE" outages. Apparently if turn off LTE for now, you will regain your service. I wasn't given a time frame for fixing and they said it's been an issue only affecting some customers in some areas some of the time. Wish I could be more specific, but they were very vague with me.

Posted via CB10 with my AT&T Classic

Jun 11 2015 | 3:35 am EDT John Vieira

It means you have no service.

Call your service provider to find out why you've been cut off
You know. You're right... but did you think that one all the way through? Lol

Also, OP. Just restart your phone. Assuming you have coverage you'll be fine, if you don't, go outside.

Work Wide and Prosper

Jun 11 2015 | 3:37 am EDT Banco

Pay your bill...

Posted via CB10

Jun 11 2015 | 7:03 am EDT Kris Simundson

You know. You're right... but did you think that one all the way through? Lol

Also, OP. Just restart your phone. Assuming you have coverage you'll be fine, if you don't, go outside.

Work Wide and Prosper
just like 911, all service providers quick calls are accessible without service

Jun 11 2015 | 12:19 pm EDT John Vieira

just like 911, all service providers quick calls are accessible without service
... I don't think so. Are you sure?

Work Wide and Prosper

Jun 11 2015 | 12:21 pm EDT Kris Simundson

... I don't think so. Are you sure?

Work Wide and Prosper
Yup, I could call my *611 to get to rogers at anytime long as the sim card as in

Jun 11 2015 | 7:18 pm EDT raino

Are you on AT&T in the North Eastern United States. Some cities currently have what they call "Voice over LTE" outages. Apparently if turn off LTE for now, you will regain your service. I wasn't given a time frame for fixing and they said it's been an issue only affecting some customers in some areas some of the time. Wish I could be more specific, but they were very vague with me.
If I'm understanding your post correctly, are you saying you have voLTE on AT&T, on a BB10 phone?

Jun 11 2015 | 9:00 pm EDT John Vieira

If I'm understanding your post correctly, are you saying you have voLTE on AT&T, on a BB10 phone?
BB10 supports VoLTE. Just not sure if the Z10 in particular does, and not sure AT&T has it as one of the supported phones. But it is possible.

Work Wide and Prosper

Jun 11 2015 | 9:06 pm EDT raino

BB10 supports VoLTE. Just not sure if the Z10 in particular does, and not sure AT&T has it as one of the supported phones. But it is possible.
Yes, I know. Verizon has even brought it to their Z30. I'm just wondering if this is the first confirmation of voLTE on a BB10 phone on AT&T.

The Z10 does as well. It's capable of WiFi calling, which means its got IMS and therefore voLTE capability as well.

Jun 11 2015 | 9:20 pm EDT anon6040766

Yes, I know. Verizon has even brought it to their Z30. I'm just wondering if this is the first confirmation of voLTE on a BB10 phone on AT&T.

The Z10 does as well. It's capable of WiFi calling, which means its got IMS and therefore voLTE capability as well.
I was having serious issues with my phone where I had service, I could hear clearly, but nobody could hear me on my cars bluetooth, my headset, my phone, or on speaker. I called AT&T and they told me for the time being to turn off LTE as their Voice Over LTE was having major issues. Then today I called back and they said it would be fixed by Friday morning, but more importantly said it was only impacting the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. At which point, I thanked them for wasting my time and pointed out none of them noticed I was using a BlackBerry yet were giving me "tech support". In the meantime my Classic started working normal when I turned the LTE back on. That should clear up that no BB10 is not VoLTE on AT&T as of yet if only iPhone 6's were affected.

Posted via CB10 with my AT&T Classic

Jun 12 2015 | 5:35 pm EDT Originalloverman

I would say pay your bill also and restart your phone. Call your service provider and see what's up.

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30

Jun 14 2015 | 9:01 pm EDT farmwersteve

Actually. I'm having similar issues with my passport unlocked from shop BlackBerry on Bell, running latest 10.3.2 official.

I usually have full bars and perfect coverage.

The last 2 days I noticed my texts weren't going through and the red exclamation mark.

I have taken sim out restarted a hundred times. Checked all settings.

Since I get the odd phone call connected, I'm confused.

Is it a hardware issue or sim card?

BTW, when I get the red exclamation, I can't call *611 to get Bell mobility. Says call can't be connected.

Posted via CB10

Jun 14 2015 | 10:27 pm EDT John Vieira

Actually. I'm having similar issues with my passport unlocked from shop BlackBerry on Bell, running latest 10.3.2 official.

I usually have full bars and perfect coverage.

The last 2 days I noticed my texts weren't going through and the red exclamation mark.

I have taken sim out restarted a hundred times. Checked all settings.

Since I get the odd phone call connected, I'm confused.

Is it a hardware issue or sim card?

BTW, when I get the red exclamation, I can't call *611 to get Bell mobility. Says call can't be connected.

Posted via CB10
The latest 10.3.2 "official" is actually really bad. The signal strength just isn't as good. Try the newer leak here on the forums, it should work a little better for signal strength.

Work Wide and Prosper

Jun 19 2015 | 9:48 pm EDT farmwersteve

Yeah, I thought maybe software, but I've had 10.3.2 official for over a week before this happened

Can you recommend which exact leak would be best to try for my passport though? I really have nothing to lose

Posted via CB10