I probably have a phone setting incorrect, but I don't know where to look. When I look up a contact- I am seeing duplicate phone #'s. I always put dashes between the area code/3 digit prefix/last 4 #'s. I spent an evening going through each of my 200+ contacts deleting all duplicate phone #'s and saved each contact properly. Now I am seeing that the duplicates are starting to appear back in many of my contacts. Guessing it is a very easy thing solve in settings, but I'm missing it. Any help would be great!
    12-11-14 01:03 PM
    I probably have a phone setting incorrect, but I don't know where to look. When I look up a contact- I am seeing duplicate phone #'s. I always put dashes between the area code/3 digit prefix/last 4 #'s. I spent an evening going through each of my 200+ contacts deleting all duplicate phone #'s and saved each contact properly. Now I am seeing that the duplicates are starting to appear back in many of my contacts. Guessing it is a very easy thing solve in settings, but I'm missing it. Any help would be great!
    I was having the same issue at one point, duplicate info under one contact.

It is the way the contact is "linked" from the sounds of it.

Tap on the contact, and next to the edit button you will see a "Link" option...get into that and 'un-link' the multiple contacts.

Also check out the post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=881146

It talks about this in more detail
    12-13-14 12:33 PM