Hi there I bought the z3 a coupe a days back and I cannot install android apps on it I have installed snap and tuned on the allow apps from other sources in the settings too but every time I try and install an app from snap there is a error in downloading and the downloading itself stops this does not happen when I install apps from BlackBerry store. Please if any one could help me with I would really appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 12:50 PM
    Hi there I bought the z3 a coupe a days back and I cannot install android apps on it I have installed snap and tuned on the allow apps from other sources in the settings too but every time I try and install an app from snap there is a error in downloading and the downloading itself stops this does not happen when I install apps from BlackBerry store. Please if any one could help me with I would really appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    I get an error when download stops in the middle at times. The one thing I do to avoid it is, not minimise Snap to active frame when download is on progress.

Make sure you're not minimising the app or the screen turning off due to timeout. Try downloading a smaller size app first and confirm this.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10SQN100-3/10.3.0.1052
    Elite1 likes this.
    08-26-14 01:27 PM
    @sidh101:
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

The advice in the post above by cycle_wala was exactly what I was going to say but he beat me to it.
    Unlike using BB World where during a download you can navigate elsewhere, conduct multiple downloads, and/or even close BB World, with Snap you have to keep it open and even stay on that page during download typically. Keeping the screen awake isn't always necessary, but since it seems to be sometimes I almost always do so when downloading via Snap.

Try that and post back with your results please!
    08-26-14 01:38 PM
    It worked thnx...

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 10:25 PM
    @sidh101:
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!

The advice in the post above by cycle_wala was exactly what I was going to say but he beat me to it.
    Unlike using BB World where during a download you can navigate elsewhere, conduct multiple downloads, and/or even close BB World, with Snap you have to keep it open and even stay on that page during download typically. Keeping the screen awake isn't always necessary, but since it seems to be sometimes I almost always do so when downloading via Snap.

Try that and post back with your results please!

08-27-14 12:43 AM
    It worked thnx...

Posted via CB10
    Glad it worked

08-27-14 12:44 AM