Second time this has happened after update , added all deleted facebook posts for the last couple years, even after deleting them previously
    04-03-15 09:43 AM
    Maybe you deleted them only from hub and not from the facebook servers? try using pc to remove them
    04-03-15 09:54 AM
    Hi,

I had same problem, it was happened with me 2nd time today also when I updated Z10 OS. But what I did, I just turned off Facebook Notifications from Settings and then turned it on. All the old gone.

On the home screen of your BlackBerry device, swipe down from the top of the screen.

Tap Settings > Accounts > Facebook.

To turn off all Facebook notifications, set the Enable Notifications switch to Off.

To stop receiving Facebook messages in the BlackBerry Hub, set the Sync Messages switch to Off.

Tap Save.

Hope it will help you too..
    04-03-15 10:09 AM
    I had the same problem for last several FB updates, so much so that I grew hesitant to accept new updates. It has obviously to do with the new version syncing with FB after successful update and getting all the old notifications. At first it was very tiring as I new no shortcuts and would have to delete all of them one by one, which took for ever, now I simply use the 'delete prior" from the last entry and don't even think about it. But yeah, it would be nice if someone sorted it out either on FB side or BB10 side.
    04-03-15 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD