the numbers are still showing up but the names are all missing
    I noticed this after an international trip, even though i barely used my phone while travelling
    I dont have a recent back up is there anyway to reset to an earlier time?
    01-08-15 01:06 PM
    Did you try/do a hard reset on the device? Failing that, looks like manual input.......
    01-08-15 02:24 PM
    I had the same problem on my passport.

One day a week or two ago, poof, I lost maybe a hundred contacts.

The only events that happened, was I downloaded some apps from BB world, not Snap, but official BB10 apps from legitimate vendors with high review scores. I'm wondering if one of those apps messed up my contacts?

the only other thing I can think of, is MS outlook messed up the syncing of my contacts. I noticed a few changes on their program when I booted it up on the Monday morning....

Otherwise, Still havent figured out why.....
    01-09-15 07:24 AM
    The best way to ensure contacts are never lost or messed up is by using InTouchApp . They keep all backups so contacts can be restored to any time in the past. Also, they now have an Outlook app (InTouchApp: Outlook App) to keep contacts in sync with Outlook on your Windows PC seamlessly. No more messed up contacts!
    anischab and sandman10 like this.
    02-07-15 04:25 AM
    The best way to ensure contacts are never lost or messed up is by using InTouchApp . They keep all backups so contacts can be restored to any time in the past. Also, they now have an Outlook app (InTouchApp: Outlook App) to keep contacts in sync with Outlook on your Windows PC seamlessly. No more messed up contacts!
    Thank you! I needed a further backup than "only" outlook.com
    You helped me, too!
    I synch emails, tasks and contacts to outlook.com, now I added my PC!
    Here's the direct link to BlackBerry World !
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/72643

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.1.2941; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675; Germany.
    02-07-15 05:29 AM
    thanks! very helpful...
    02-07-15 10:17 AM