Hi
    Having issues getting notification on my emails in the hub. No light, I have to manually go in to see if I have any emails. It was working fine up until 2 days ago
    Thanks
    Peter
    06-26-18 08:17 AM
    I have same issue on Xperia Z5 Compact with BB Hub.
    Few days ago application just stopped to show notifications with new emails.
    I can't figure how to reapir it.
    06-26-18 12:42 PM
    anyone know if this will be repaired with the new oreo update?
    Peter
    06-26-18 04:00 PM
    Peter
    We won't know until the update. Also, it's likely that it will be fixed in the next Hub update.
    06-27-18 10:15 AM
    Peter
    It depends. Have you tried the normal process of making sure it's not just you? Because it's not everyone. The Hub is working fine on my S8.

Also, what phone do you have? A BlackBerry or another phone with the Hub+ apps installed?

Try the following...

Reboot the phone (not a factory reset, but a simple off and back on). A background process may have stopped and rebooting will wake it back up.

Delete and re-add the email account. Will sometimes clear out something that may have stalled the Hub.
    06-27-18 01:05 PM
    Thanks for your reply.
    Unfortunatelly it doesn't help. Still no notifications. Any ideas?
    07-02-18 06:37 AM
    I deleted application and then download in once time more from google play. All configuration persist on the phone so i didn't need to add all accounts once again.
    What is most interesting notifications are working now.

Application has slighty different look now so i think that it is newer version. Its kind of strange because phone daily downloads updates for all applications that i have on phone.
    07-13-18 12:03 PM
    How do you delete the Hub? I'm having the no-notification problem, too. I've tried everything except deleting and reinstalling the Hub. I HAVE deleted my email account and reinstalled it a couple times, but not the Hub itself. How did you do this?
    08-26-18 10:38 AM