I have a BlackBerry Z30 OS 10.3.2.2474 and I can't get messages from my friend. It doesn't show that I have a notification but if I compose a new text to her the conversation comes up with the new texts she sent. I've tried deleting the conversation but when I compose a new one the old one pops back up. I've tried restarting using the volume keys, I've tried deleting the Facebook app and redownloading it, I've tried swiping down the right corner in the hub but nothing works and I can't find anything to help me online anywhere else. Please help me!!
    01-08-16 12:22 AM
    I have found that if you connect to BlackBerry blend and start the text message string that won't show up on the phone you are able to complete the deleting of it and when you compose back on the phone the message ends up being shown in the hub again

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 09:49 AM
    I have found that if you connect to BlackBerry blend and start the text message string that won't show up on the phone you are able to complete the deleting of it and when you compose back on the phone the message ends up being shown in the hub again

Posted via CB10
    This just happened to me and was driving me crazy. I had one contact whose texts did not show up in my hub and therefore I wasn't getting notifications for. Thanks so much for your solution as it worked!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 10:12 AM