just after i sent my email like always, the phone went off... so i thought its just the battery or just something the charger cant fix, so i plugged the charger to the phone but nothing, no red light, no on screen. i waited for an hour but still the phone was off. after i tried everything i read from here in some posts relating to the same issue, it still is off, so i bought a new battery but no red light no on screen. please help me please
    05-11-17 11:27 AM
    If you rule out the Battery and Charger and you are getting no indication of the screen or led notification coming on... not much else to try. Time for a new phone....
    05-11-17 12:20 PM
    The quality of BlackBerry seems crap... I've encountered 5 BlackBerry Classic phones each had a problem

1st and 2nd, bought from a store both couldn't power on
    3rd had the trackpad not working
    4th had a trackpad the could only press and not navigate
    5th was working fine until one day it froze and rebooted. And suddenly the trackpad is no longer working however that got fixed after I did a security wipe for a return claim
    6th one, **** you BlackBerry, the led on the keyboard and trackpad is blueish

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 02:44 PM
    yeah i guess you right.... cause i have really tried
    05-15-17 09:51 AM
    The quality of BlackBerry seems crap... I've encountered 5 BlackBerry Classic phones each had a problem

5th was working fine until one day it froze and rebooted. And suddenly the trackpad is no longer working however that got fixed after I did a security wipe for a return claim

Posted via CB10
    I still have my original BlackBerry Classic, no issues for me.

Posted with my  Classic
    05-15-17 01:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    Still have my original q10, no issue here. This phone has gone through a lot with me.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 05:35 PM