Home CrackBerry Q&A > Ask a Question

Why can't I sign in my BBID into my BB9300?

Asked: Jun 24 2022 | 10:30 am EDT 791 Views 1 Answers

So I wanted to download some apps in BBW with my BB9300 but I had to sign into my BBID, I tried to but I only got a error message saying:

"Unable to connect with BBID. Please sign in now or try again later. Data services are required for BBID and can be turned on in the mobile network settings."

My data services are already on though so I tried to sign in again but I only got the same error message.

What do I do?

Jun 24 2022 | 4:05 pm EDT joeldf

So I wanted to download some apps in BBW with my BB9300 but I had to sign into my BBID, I tried to but I only got a error message saying:

"Unable to connect with BBID. Please sign in now or try again later. Data services are required for BBID and can be turned on in the mobile network settings."

My data services are already on though so I tried to sign in again but I only got the same error message.

What do I do?
Because all of BlackBerry's back-end services, including the BBID, BBW and BIS/BES (for older BBOS phones) servers were shut down last January.

This had been known and written about for about two years prior, and talked about here on these forums everywhere.