I use a bbz10 and it the screen cant be scrolled up or down even though I reboot it so many times. it does answer to touch sometimes ago when I reboot it but now it will not at all. sometimes it will just show up a red battery and blackberry error but when it eventually comes up, I just keep staring at the screen with lots of messages to be read
    10-30-18 03:21 AM
    Clearly, your battery is on its way out or there are other issues at hand. You could try an autloader, but that will wipe your messages and I doubt it would help anyway if you're constantly seeing those errors. In other words, your Z10 is dying.

You have the option to load an autoloader to wipe it and reload the OS, if the issue continues after that you can try replacing the battery, but at this point easier to just look at getting a new device.
    10-30-18 12:01 PM
    I use a bbz10 and it the screen cant be scrolled up or down even though I reboot it so many times. it does answer to touch sometimes ago when I reboot it but now it will not at all. sometimes it will just show up a red battery and blackberry error but when it eventually comes up, I just keep staring at the screen with lots of messages to be read
    I think the end has come to your Z10. Sounds like the screen digitizer and/or motherboard is going or gone. You could take it apart (see YouTube for videos) to check whether all cables are firmly attached (4 of them, I believe) but get ready to find another device.
    10-30-18 12:09 PM