Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    As I asked, can't update. Verification problem. Common workaround suggestion doesn't work. Has anyone found the problem? I'm going on a month now of looking at this effing notification on my screen.
    04-16-18 05:24 PM
    As I asked, can't update. Verification problem. Common workaround suggestion doesn't work. Has anyone found the problem? I'm going on a month now of looking at this effing notification on my screen.
    The workaround doesn't make the update suddenly appear - it's simply a way of installing it when it does.

You just have to wait.
    04-16-18 05:57 PM
    The workaround doesn't make the update suddenly appear - it's simply a way of installing it when it does.

You just have to wait.
    Uh... not what I am asking pal. I have the notification on my screen that there's an update available. I am getting the verification problem and following the workaround. There's nothing simple about it.

I've recharged my batter to full, had wifi on, Deactivated admin services, Uninstalled Google Play Services and tried download. Still same issue.
    04-17-18 09:31 AM
    Uh... not what I am asking pal. I have the notification on my screen that there's an update available. I am getting the verification problem and following the workaround. There's nothing simple about it.

I've recharged my batter to full, had wifi on, Deactivated admin services, Uninstalled Google Play Services and tried download. Still same issue.
    I read the title and extrapolated the question without reading it I guess. Lol.

I'm not sure what the trouble is. With all Google Play Services updates uninstalled, it's impossible to get the verification error.

Try a reboot.
    Last edited by conite; 04-17-18 at 09:51 AM.
    04-17-18 09:35 AM
    I read the title and extrapolated the question with reading it I guess. Lol.

I'm not sure what the trouble is. With all Google Play Services updates uninstalled, it's impossible to get the verification error.

Try a reboot.
    That's my fault. I made the title confusing. I'm definitely getting Verification Problem despite all these efforts. If by reboot you mean restart the phone, I've done this every attempt I made. I do this on a daily basis when I get home from work, in hope that the update will get an update and eventually work lol.
    04-17-18 09:43 AM
    Ohhhh man I am so dumb.. First time I had to do this to update phone I 'disabled' Google Play Services so it's hidden from my Active App List. I have been uninstalling updates for Google Play Store every time I try to do this, not Google Play Services.
    Just realized what I've been doing wrong. Worst part is I kept typing and reading Services and it didn't register. Thank you for your help Mr. Ambassador.
    04-17-18 10:27 AM
    Ohhhh man I am so dumb.. First time I had to do this to update phone I 'disabled' Google Play Services so it's hidden from my Active App List. I have been uninstalling updates for Google Play Store every time I try to do this, not Google Play Services.
    Just realized what I've been doing wrong. Worst part is I kept typing and reading Services and it didn't register. Thank you for your help Mr. Ambassador.
    I wish I could say that never happens to me.
    04-17-18 10:33 AM