So in an attempt to make my Playbook useful again I briged it with a BBLeap running the latest version of BOS10

I get the grey folder but only two of the icons appearing in it whe I open the new folder on my PB it shows BBM and Text.

I have seen videos suggexting a lot more should be showing up including the Bridge Mobile Browser - but they dont show...why?

I shut down and rrestart both Leap & PB i get a msg saying my timezone has been updated but nothing else.

It might be related to another problem - my Leap only ever shows the emails I have had since I registered it with my BBID. It never shows all my history of emails/text since when I first created my BBID [four years ago] which makes me think something is not syncing right.

BT & Wifi swiched on

Question: how do i get the full suite of icons/apps when i bridge from Leap to PB?
    11-04-17 08:23 PM
    You can't.
    11-04-17 08:32 PM
    You Can! here: https://liliputing.com/2012/02/black...our-phone.html
    shows Bridge Files, Bridge Browser and other stuff which I dont get when i bridge devices
    11-05-17 08:33 AM
    You Can! here: https://liliputing.com/2012/02/black...our-phone.html
    shows Bridge Files, Bridge Browser and other stuff which I dont get when i bridge devices
    That's for BBOS - not BB10.
    11-05-17 09:01 AM
    But i do have BBOS on my PB ; I have BB10 on my leap!
    when i get to step 7 on this help blog BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 and BlackBerry Bridge – The Perfect Pairing! | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    i dont get options on what i want to share...
    11-05-17 09:14 AM
    But i do have BBOS on my PB ; I have BB10 on my leap!
    when i get to step 7 on this help blog BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 and BlackBerry Bridge – The Perfect Pairing! | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    i dont get options on what i want to share...
    It only works with a BBOS phone. Not a BB10 phone.
    11-05-17 09:25 AM
    Do you or anyone know of a way i can share my screen wirelessly between the two devices?
    11-05-17 02:14 PM
    Do you or anyone know of a way i can share my screen wirelessly between the two devices?
    One of the devices being a PlayBook? No, I don't.
    11-05-17 02:31 PM
    Yes, but I would have to email a .bar file to you and you would have to sideload it onto your Playbook. It's called Dukto. You can get the BB10 version for your Leap on BBW.

edit: scratch that--I did not read that properly. Dukto is a file transfer app and will NOT share screens--sorry!
    11-05-17 02:41 PM
    What about all of these dlna apps i keep hearing about can any of the stream from chromcast or my bbleap?
    11-08-17 08:48 PM
    What about all of these dlna apps i keep hearing about can any of the stream from chromcast or my bbleap?
    I'm not sure there are any other ways of saying NO.
    11-08-17 10:36 PM
    OK in the interest of being polite - then can you answer me "Why does so many disscussion even on this blog say so?"
    https://forums.crackberry.com/playbo...aybook-696937/
    tversity, serviio, KalemSoft Media Player ????
    Anything that would give me access to my leaps screen from bbpb?
    Anyone...
    11-11-17 08:23 PM