I purchased a KEYOne a few months ago and never had a problem taking a photo and then forwarding it via email or text. Suddenly, I cannot. I take the photo, touch the share link on the bottom left, I can then type in a name, phone or email address. I do this, press Send on upper right and then I get an error msg reading: " Trouble with connecting. Unable to create a link". Any ideas as to what happened? Thank you!
    06-03-18 03:17 PM
    I purchased a KEYOne a few months ago and never had a problem taking a photo and then forwarding it via email or text. Suddenly, I cannot. I take the photo, touch the share link on the bottom left, I can then type in a name, phone or email address. I do this, press Send on upper right and then I get an error msg reading: " Trouble with connecting. Unable to create a link". Any ideas as to what happened? Thank you!
    More info may help folks answer.

Can you do regular email? Hub or specific account that is set up in gmail or yahoo or similar? You have a DATA plan? Is your OS up-to-date?

Have you tried rebooting or clearing the cache? Cache: Main setting, storage, Internal, wait for numbers to settle and hit cache.

Press and HOLD the Power button for 32+ seconds, ignoring the screen and any sounds or vibrations and allow the reboot.
    06-03-18 04:58 PM
    Your response did help. When I first got my phone I did not have to go to Hub...now I have to do this step which is no big deal but at least it is working. I also switched to SMS which allowed me to text the photo.
    Thanks for your help FF22!
    06-03-18 08:23 PM
    I am having this issue, all of a sudden, when I try to send photos via text.
    06-12-18 11:20 AM