Some background:
    I had a Q10 that had some problems rapidly draining the battery. I never updated the OS (I believe I got it in 2013) until recently it completely died. Not only am I a BlackBerry loyalist but I'm also a Sprint loyalist and luckily they were able to send me a refurbished Q10 with the most updated software and everything. I absolutely LOVE it.

When I set up my email accounts everything was fine for my personal account, however, when I setup my work email (which uses Gmail) I forgot to sync my work email contacts. I tried to edit the account to include contacts but that's not an option. I've looked around some of the forums, I deleted my work account, restarted my phone and added my work account back but the problem persists. I'm not even prompted to select whether or not I want my contacts to sync. It automatically sets it to email only (the settings I initially elected).

This is very frustrating as I would expect that it would be an easy fix but that is not the case. Is there anything I can do to get my work contacts to sync on my phone? Carddav is also not an option as I've already tried that. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    03-02-16 12:50 PM
    Just delete the gmail one and reset it back up, the option is there when you first set it up.
    03-02-16 02:43 PM
    I tried that. When I delete the account and reset it the option to sync contacts does not come up. It skips that steps and sets it up as email only.
    03-02-16 03:35 PM
    On your pc go into your Gmail settings and make sure it's turned on.
    03-02-16 03:49 PM