I've upgraded from a Blackberry classic to a Blackberry KeyONE. Apple on June 15th/2017 introduced 2-step authentication for icloud. I was able to sync and add my mac e-mail to the Hub when I was on the classic initially. However, when June 15th rolled around it stopped working in the Hub on my Classic. I tried performing the same steps on the KeyOne that I did on the Classic to initially set-up the @ICLoud/@mac e-mail and it does not work. I've tried to find an article on-line that can help but to no avail. Has anyone been able to sync their @mac @ICLoud e-mail into the Hub of any Android/Blackberry device that they have that's working currently? If anyone knows of any workaround, that would be great too.
    Thanks!
    06-18-17 11:02 AM
    I've upgraded from a Blackberry classic to a Blackberry KeyONE. Apple on June 15th/2017 introduced 2-step authentication for icloud. I was able to sync and add my mac e-mail to the Hub when I was on the classic initially. However, when June 15th rolled around it stopped working in the Hub on my Classic. I tried performing the same steps on the KeyOne that I did on the Classic to initially set-up the @ICLoud/@mac e-mail and it does not work. I've tried to find an article on-line that can help but to no avail. Has anyone been able to sync their @mac @ICLoud e-mail into the Hub of any Android/Blackberry device that they have that's working currently? If anyone knows of any workaround, that would be great too.
    Thanks!
    Set up an app password.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204397
    BlackbryDiehard likes this.
    06-18-17 12:18 PM
    Does this work? as I also have the same problem with my blackberry hub, the connection to the iCloud email stop working on the 15th, and after I switched to the blackberry Keyone a few days ago I couldn't set up the account.

06-19-17 01:42 AM
    Thurask: Awesome. I generated an app-specific password and entered it into the e-mail set-up for the Hub and now all my mac e-mail is syncing and working wonderfully! Thanks so much! This is the answer I was looking for.
    06-19-17 07:26 AM
    Thanks guys it works! Got my Icloud (me.com) mails in the Hub!
    Now just a tip to save you some time, in order to see the option "generate an app password" in your browser icloud/ account/security, you must FIRST go to your mac (or ipad or iphone), go to settings> Icloud > Login > Enable Double Authentication. Then disconnect from your Icloud account ( in your browser), relog, and then the app password option in /security will be displayed. Hope it helps a bit. And by the way, when adding our account in the Hub, when it requests the password, you must now enter the app-specific password (usually 16 characters long), not your icloud main password.
    Moreover in the Hub, if the connection is still not possible, then modifiy the settings of the new account without entering "myadress@me.com" as your ID, but simply just "myadress". It all worked for me!
    07-28-17 07:07 AM
    If you solved it please send it to me
    08-04-17 12:16 PM
    Thanks for the info, the use of the app-specific password worked for me in getting my iCloud on the Keyone. I am ALMOST 100% transitioned over from my iPhone....life is good!

v/r
    Wayne C.
    10-07-17 09:07 PM