I have an old blackberry which used to be 02. I requested unlocking codes as my company has moved to Vodafone. The code has been provided but I am not given the option to enter it after I key in MEPD and MEP2 as advised.
    03-20-15 11:12 AM
    I have an old blackberry which used to be 02. I requested unlocking codes as my company has moved to Vodafone. The code has been provided but I am not given the option to enter it after I key in MEPD and MEP2 as advised.
    It's a bit dated, but still correct:
    BlackBerry 101: How to enter an unlock code on your BlackBerry Smartphone | CrackBerry.com

Let us know what device you have and what part of the process is not working.

WARNING: If you are entering the unlock code, but the device tells you that it is incorrect, do not keep trying to enter it. You are only given 10 tries total, ever, to enter the code correctly on the device. The tries are cumulative, meaning they do not reset back to 10 more tries. Once all ten tries are used up, the device becomes "hard locked" meaning that the device can not be unlocked and will not accepted any unlock code, regardless it the code is correct or not, until it can be factory unlocked. Factory unlocking is done by BlackBerry or a handful of unlocking services, it requires the device to sent to them and attached to a device that forces the hard lock off. This service does cost money and time.
    DO NOT USE UP YOUR ATTEMPTS
    03-20-15 11:21 AM