Hi, I need some help trying to fix purchasing on blackberry world app on a blackberry q10 with 10.3.2.556 os. I have normally been able to purchase apps until today. i had my credit card already stored and it was fine.

Now it will not work anymore. I have re-entered my credit card several times and tried to purchase apps and it will not let me purchase any apps. it keeps saying "This purchase could not be completed. please try again later or select a different payment method."

I tried to set it up to pay with paypal and it will not let me do that either.

I have tried to clear the cache. It will not let me do that in the blackberry app world.

How can i fix this. This has never happened to me before. i have heard that if you go to the app world on a computer you can change this any maybe fix it. But when I went to the app world on my computer and signed in I could not find the place anywhere were i could click to change the payment method. maybe i went to wrong website???

What is going on. Anyone know??? much help appreciated.
    08-07-15 01:39 AM
    Exactly the same here. Classic on 10.3.2.2339
    This is driving me crazy. Deleted/added my Mastercard several times, no success.
    PayPal doesn't work either.
    Ridiculous. Is their app selling business doing so great that they don't want or need additional revenue?

P.S. issues can happen sometimes. But I've been trying this now since several months, and it never worked. In the past, I didn't really need it so gave up. But now I would really like to buy this app, but can't.
    How come they don't get aware of these issues happening? Don't they get error reports in their HQs when their payment systems make trouble?
    08-08-15 07:32 AM
    I am in the same sittuation. Classic 10.3.2.2339. The credit card worked without problems untill about a week ago.
    08-08-15 12:27 PM