I have one suggestion. I think blackberry will be the top one smartphone if all the blackberry smartphones are able to update from blackberry OS to android. No matter a latest or old android version. It just a hope that all blackberry users can use more application same to android user. I love my blackberry passport please I beg to blackberry company. Im from Malaysia. Thank you.
    12-25-17 09:11 AM
    Then... you'd just have an Android phone.
    12-25-17 09:46 AM
    I have one suggestion. I think blackberry will be the top one smartphone if all the blackberry smartphones are able to update from blackberry OS to android. No matter a latest or old android version. It just a hope that all blackberry users can use more application same to android user. I love my blackberry passport please I beg to blackberry company. Im from Malaysia. Thank you.
    This will never, ever happen for a number of reasons that have been talked about countless times before.
    12-25-17 09:51 AM
    BB has no incentive to do this at all. Its a support nightmare which they dont even have anymore as it is. Plus, most people on a BB10 device are using it because they DONT want android. Anyone that does want android will just buy a android device that works without headaches.
    12-25-17 10:16 AM
    Plus, most people on a BB10 device are using it because they DONT want android.
    That's the number one reason.
    12-28-17 01:19 PM
    Isn't the Passport made of three year old components? Phone manufactures want to sell new devices, not keep the old relics still running and competing with their hoped-for new sales.
    anon(9803228) likes this.
    12-29-17 01:44 AM
    I - and many others - would prefer all devices to revert to updated, supported BB10!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-17 07:16 AM
    I - and many others - would prefer all devices to revert to updated, supported BB10!

Posted via CB10
    Well you must have all been bad, as Santa didn't get his elves working on it.... as that's the only way it's going to happen at this point.
    anon(9803228) likes this.
    12-29-17 07:37 AM