I use Outlook 2010 and i use multiple agenda's and contact lists (two of each). They are in different .pst files (2 files). When using Link to sync these i only can choose the main .pst file (contacts and agenda). I cant choose the second folder to sync.
    If i press in the Link software to add a map to synch... the second folder is not visible. Only the main folder is visible in Link.
    I am logged in with both folders when i try. So cant be a password problem.
    Hope someone can help.
    01-13-15 02:35 AM
    I guess you are asking about the desktop Outlook application and not email@outlook syncing.

I can't help with the latter but for syncing the former via link here are a few pointers:

- In Link
    > Open "Contacts/ Calendar"
    >> Select only "Contacts" (deselect the Calendar)
    >> Click "Configure" for Contacts
    >>> Sync Direction = "1 way sync to your device"
    >>> Conflict Resolution = "always use computer data"
    >>> Folders to Sync = Click the folder icon with + sign
    >>>> Personal Folders > Contacts > Add the two different folders you want to sync (can be done one folder at a time) > OK > OK
    >> After saving the above settings (don't change anything) you can sync both the contact lists.

I haven't tried this with the calendar but should work with two different Calendar folders too.

* If both folders don't sync properly, sync one folder at a time.
    * Some contacts / entire alphabets might not show up in the device, it's a bug in BB10/ Link. After a few hard resets over a couple weeks everything will be visible in the device contacts list.
    * In the device, Contacts > Settings > keep "Search for contact details" unchecked.

Hope it helps :-)

CB10 @ Q5
    01-13-15 03:56 AM
    Try the new InTouchApp for Outlook (Windows PC only): InTouchApp: Outlook App . Install it on Windows and sync contacts directly between Outlook and your BB phone.
    02-07-15 04:23 AM
    Try the new InTouchApp for Outlook (Windows PC only): InTouchApp: Outlook App . Install it on Windows and sync contacts directly between Outlook and your BB phone.
    Thanks for the hint... some 1* commented that the App messed up their contacts... your experience? Reliable??

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.1.2941; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675; Germany.
    02-07-15 05:38 AM