After updating Z10 to 10.3 I cannot receive or send SMS texts consistently. MMS works fine and on occasion a text can be sent. However the majority of the time an error that says "Failed to Save Message" and it will not appear on the screen or send.

Is there any fix to this without downgrading and installing the update again? Is this a problem for anyone else?
    02-23-15 08:59 AM
    02-23-15 09:11 AM
    I had this same issues yesterday and I think I've found the solution. I had updated last week with no real texting issues until yesterday afternoon. Texts weren't going through, I was getting the "failed to save message" pop-up when trying to send a message, wasn't receiving anything but emails, facebook messaging and BBM was working just fine. When I occasionally was able to send a message it would hang FOREVER or when I went into an exiting conversation thread with a contact it would open up a new message thread like I had hit "compose" and then just hang. Restarting and battery pulls did nothing. I started noticing my phone would get REALLY warm when I was trying to send a text and would stay warm and my battery would just drain even after I had it plugged in. Last night when it did this again I checked my device monitor and it showed Blackberry Blend was had used 85% of my battery life in 24 hours... a new app I don't use and hadn't even set up. I closed it and within minutes my phone had cooled down and my texting/SMS is working like normal. I'm able to send and receive messages just fine. I don't plan on using Blend because I don't own a tablet and don't plan to integrate my z10 with my computer much so closing it doesn't bother me at all.

Check your device monitors and see if this is your issue and let me know.
    03-01-15 11:12 AM