So I'm a BB newbie. I'm trying to register for a Blackberry ID. I've used two different email accounts to register. In both cases, I got to the page where it says they're sending an email confirmation to my email address to confirm my registration. In the first case, after 15 minutes I still hadn't received anything. I tried logging in with my credentials but they weren't recognized. I then tried a "change" password, and actually got a link to my inbox giving me a link to allow me to change my password. Which I did, in that I changed it to the same password. I attempted to log in again with the same credentials - and again my user details were not recognized. I thus tried creating another account with another email. Again, no confirmation email to my inbox. I don't want to try again with a third email as I want my BB ID to be associated with emails I regularly use. What's going on?
    02-18-15 09:16 PM
    So I'm a BB newbie. I'm trying to register for a Blackberry ID. I've used two different email accounts to register. In both cases, I got to the page where it says they're sending an email confirmation to my email address to confirm my registration. In the first case, after 15 minutes I still hadn't received anything. I tried logging in with my credentials but they weren't recognized. I then tried a "change" password, and actually got a link to my inbox giving me a link to allow me to change my password. Which I did, in that I changed it to the same password. I attempted to log in again with the same credentials - and again my user details were not recognized. I thus tried creating another account with another email. Again, no confirmation email to my inbox. I don't want to try again with a third email as I want my BB ID to be associated with emails I regularly use. What's going on?
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

The first thing I'd suspect is it's going to your spam or somehow being filtered. As I'm sure you've obviously checked that already, my next step is to do what you've already done: try a different email address. Barring those two things, I did just try to create a new BlackBerry ID using an alternate email and received the activation email within 15 seconds. I was using a GMail account, logging in through Inbox.

Past that, I don't really know what else to tell you without knowing more about how you're logging into your email, what your provider is, etc.
    02-18-15 10:09 PM