Live

Black Friday deal team is live right now!

Check out the hottest Black Friday Deals!

Expand Minimize
    I've just got myself Q5 - and when setting up BBM - got this error message "No BlackBerry Data. Unable to connect to the server". Everything else is fine (Whatsapp, Facebook, Internet, Hub etc) but only BBM is getting this weird problem. I've tried Register the network as per KB00510 but didn't work.

Anyone has any idea how to assist?

Rizal
    prog666@gmail.com
    02-22-15 08:47 PM
    Can you see the BlackBerry logo on the top right of the homescreen?
    Have you tried connecting to wifi?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 10:03 PM
    i also have the same problem, bbm can't connect, error "no blackberry data"

bb q5 10.3.1.1565
    no bb logo at signal bar
    already connect to wifi
    already done security wipe
    02-23-15 04:10 AM
    Have you tried registering the device manually with the network?
    Settings>About>Network>Register BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 10:31 PM
    Same issue still no fix?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 10:41 PM
    I am having the exact same problem. Everything else works (except blackberry protect same error message) but email works, Internet browser, etc. I cannot set up BBM.
    I have tried doing it while on my network (Bell Mobility . (In Canada) an on wifi.
    I do NOT have the symbol in the top right as has been asked.
    I searched this topic in the forums and it seems to happen frequently enough, but in all the thread I read I don't see any solution?
    There is one suggestion above about registering manually with the network but I tried following the suggestion and I don't have that option, once I get to the network spot it just shows me two network lines.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    07-27-15 01:25 AM
    I should add that I am in Canada, so we do have permission for BBM, and the carrier allows it. I just got a new Leap today, having previously had the Z10, and my BBM worked fine on the Z10, with the same carrier.
    I am logged onto my phone with my blackberry ID.
    07-27-15 01:38 AM
    I'm having the exact same issue. I had to wipe my phone yesterday and I restored it with a back up from December. Now I have no Blackberry Data. The logo at the top is missing, and I can't set up BBM.

I contacted my carrier Sasktel, and they said nothing has changed with my plan so it should still work.

When I restored my phone with Blackbery Link, I was not signed in so I reconnected with Link last night, signed in and back up my phone. Nothing.

I rebooted a few times, tried the settings/about/Network/Register Blackberry and it replies 'Registration Requested', but nothing happens.

I recently upgraded to 10.3.2.2226

Any help would be appreciated..thanks
    07-27-15 02:15 PM
    Okay..well. It just came back after 24 hours of being gone. I don't know why...but it's here. I didn't do anything else different. I did one more reboot, and did a "registration requested" again.
    07-27-15 02:29 PM
    Seems to be another BB servers were having issues. Damn, too bad they never report this stuff and leave users trying everything from a rain dance to wiping their phones.
    07-27-15 02:54 PM
    hello, i am having this "no blackberry data bbm is unable to connect to the server" after updating bbm. i am using samsung galaxy S5 android 5.1.1. .. bbm version 291.101.0.19. downloaded from aptoide.

it was not givin this error before the update. is there any solution or do i have to just keep trying??
    09-28-15 11:29 AM
    I m having d same problem ryt na as u wer ving. pls help me
    03-22-16 07:55 AM
    having the same error< no bb sign, no icon, can use internet and other related apps except bbm..haven't found solution yet(

upd: you cant use bb services by any means if the device is "unofficial" (illegally imported into your country); bb servers somehow just block your phone from registration, that's all. This is what happened to me. Eventually i returned the phone back to the customers and got a new one, that time "legally" imported. Everything works fine.
    Last edited by BadSan7a; 08-22-16 at 12:22 AM.
    08-18-16 06:23 PM
    I face the same problem in BlackBerry Q10 bought online
    My bbm says no BlackBerry data as it's unable to connect to the server
    When I talked to authorized service center they said it's imported so we can't help!

Any assistance would be of immensely grateful.
    04-07-17 10:36 AM
    @shivani . Yes mine z10 was also imported. I bought it from paytm online. I used my fone for 6 - 7 months. When then charger and sensor of rhe fone got damage. I went to the service centre. They told me ,its an impted fone.
    Simply return ur fone .they will take back. If not, then tell them u r going to consumer forum. Then i m sure they will quickly send pickup boy...
    Same thing happened with me......
    Pls dont buy blackberry online in INDIA. buy it from an authorised seller.....
    04-07-17 10:54 AM
    I have been asked to contact the seller from whom I purchased through Amazon.in regarding the same
    Or is there any limited time till I can return the phone to BlackBerry authorised centre?
    04-07-17 11:43 AM
    My BBM setup no BlackBerry data showink
    07-06-17 01:57 PM
    Someone who can solve my problem, please help me.
    My Q10 blackberry is almost 1 week can not open BBM.
    When I open it, always bring up the information

(NO BLACKBERRY DATA)
    (BBM IS UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER .. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER)

I've turned on my wifi.
    I've bought a package for blackberry for 12 $.
    I've tried restarting my phone.
    I tried to unplug the battery and turn it on again.
    I've been trying to find a search on google for this problem, but I have not found a solution to fix it.

And to date my BBM has not been open yet, I have 2 BBM Q10 with the same problem.
    08-15-17 09:58 AM