Where is the Unsubscribe from the entire forum so that I no longer get post notifications?

Ever since CB changed UI it has been a nightmare with old posts showing up in my email and when I click on either unsubscribe for port or all I'm taken to an error page!

I can no longer find user cp to click on unsubscribe from all.

The controls to unsubscribe are gone, I've used Passport with BB Borwser, Firefox and Dolphone, I've tried Win10 laptop and Firefox, Chrome and Edge, I've used Nexus 6 and 7 using chrome and firefox and it's all the same.

I made a report to website management and to the thread for the page changes, get no reply, I'm on the verge of deleting my CB membership after all these years due to these incessant notifications.

Also: I'm getting notifications for I've been quoted and it has never been selected in my settings, I just checked, yet I get them.
    Last edited by mawil1013; 03-17-17 at 06:05 AM.
    03-17-17 05:54 AM

Empty current folder
    I think by emptying the folder, that's what I did
    03-17-17 06:02 AM
    I think by emptying the folder, that's what I did
    Updated: I've erased this response, and apologize to Uzi, I was short with you and that was uncalled for and I appreciate your response.

I'm feeling CB made changes to forum that promote Android and not bb10 functionality. There is this problem where links to unsubscribe no longer work, also I can't Edit my own posts using a Passport getting more error messages, I've asked CB for help from website admin and the thread about the forum changes. I try the CB app and it's lacking too. A note from CB staff saying there is a problem and they are working on it would be nice, you know, just like BB did about 10.3.
    Last edited by mawil1013; 03-18-17 at 08:23 AM.
    03-17-17 06:07 AM

Empty current folder
    pkcable likes this.
    03-17-17 08:05 AM
    "I think", not helpful. I've got 512 threads, what I saw is not a select all, no, all i see is to individually select 512 check boxes! If CB sends a post notice that has links to unsubscribe and they do not work, it needs to be fixed. Besides not in the mood the click 512 tiny boxes right now.
    If you are "not in the mood" then delete the emails. It's one or the other
    03-17-17 08:29 AM
    Subscribed to 512 threads? I don't even think there are 50 threads interesting enough to subscribe to haha.
    03-17-17 10:28 AM
    "I think", not helpful. I've got 512 threads, what I saw is not a select all, no, all i see is to individually select 512 check boxes! If CB sends a post notice that has links to unsubscribe and they do not work, it needs to be fixed. Besides not in the mood the click 512 tiny boxes right now.
    It isn't exactly inuitive, but this does work. Tap "View all subscribed threads" then "Empty current folder". You'll get a page confirming you actually want to delete all. Choose yes. Then bang -- they're gone.
    03-17-17 10:39 AM
    Not everyone is going to "know" the answer to every question on here. These forums often take troubleshooting different suggestions to solve issues. Please be more appreciative and respectful for someone who takes the time to try to help you.

Moving on, did Uzi's suggestion solve your issue?

Posted with my  Classic
    Uzi and howarmat like this.
    03-17-17 10:30 PM