hi. im new to blackberry 10 os. I must say that os is a uniqe one and i like it a lot. but i have a small problem with a calendar app. i have installed calendar+ from the amazon, but when i want to ad a task or event is says to me to create an account which i have created and it also says to make one calendar visible. I just cant find no option where to make the calendar visible. On the regular bb 10 os calendar i add tasks with no problem at all. but just need help how to make at least one calendar visible so that this app works fine.
    08-07-15 02:11 PM
    hi. im new to blackberry 10 os. I must say that os is a uniqe one and i like it a lot. but i have a small problem with a calendar app. i have installed calendar+ from the amazon, but when i want to ad a task or event is says to me to create an account which i have created and it also says to make one calendar visible. I just cant find no option where to make the calendar visible. On the regular bb 10 os calendar i add tasks with no problem at all. but just need help how to make at least one calendar visible so that this app works fine.
    Unless there is a special feature existing in that Calendar app from Amazon I suggest to solely use the BlackBerry calender.
    Apart from that it is feature-rich it is embedded in the OS at a level not available for android-based stuff.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 03:05 PM