Hi,

I've been using the eBay app (from BBWorld) on my Z10 fine for months, however over the weekend the basket icon in the top bar vanished and listings don't display the option to add to basket anymore.

I have checked the app settings (nothing about the basket in there), rebooted, done a battery pull, reinstalled, uninstalled/installed but the problem remains.

If I install the newer Android version via Snap the basket and options are all there - unfortunately I don't want to use this version if I can avoid it - but if I then uninstall and reinstall the BBWorld version the basket is still missing.

I've asked eBay mobile via their Twitter account but, given how old the BBWorld version is I'm not expecting a [useful] reply.

Appreciate any help
    12-23-14 04:54 AM
    were you able to successfully restore the basket icon in your ebay app? Or did you have to use the Android one instead?
    02-16-15 04:29 PM
    I eventually be hold of an eBay rep on Get satisfaction. Apparently there is a bug with the basket which has made it incompatible with the older app (I read that as they have updated the basket and broken the compatibility with older apps)

They didn't have any eta on a fix (which I read as there wouldn't be one)

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 05:30 AM