Someone helped me with a third party email app question. Can't find my question to say thanks. While I'm at it, where in Crackberry do I keep track of my questions and posts. I've signed in and have a username. Don't seem to find a history in the account dropdown.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 07:53 AM
    There is a tab called participated. It will show you list of all the threads u have participated in. Hope this helps

Q5SQR100-3/10.3.1.2243
    04-12-15 07:57 AM
    Someone helped me with a third party email app question. Can't find my question to say thanks. While I'm at it, where in Crackberry do I keep track of my questions and posts. I've signed in and have a username. Don't seem to find a history in the account dropdown.

Posted via CB10

Don't you worry about it mate. I'll tell you.
    To check your threads or in which you posted. Go to forums ------ you'll see those three menu dots. Tap them and go for participated. To here you are of your threads to keep track and to like or thank someone tap on the post and you'll see a bar coming in from the right side. Hope I helped

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 08:03 AM
    Taking me a while to relearn. Happy to be back with BlackBerry. Sorry I left. Manicuring my thumbnails so I can better use the best productivity tool on the market. There are glitches, but so far they are user generated. The best comment I received to date is "when I see someone with a BlackBerry, I know they mean business".

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 08:34 AM
    Taking me a while to relearn. Happy to be back with BlackBerry. Sorry I left. Manicuring my thumbnails so I can better use the best productivity tool on the market. There are glitches, but so far they are user generated. The best comment I received to date is "when I see someone with a BlackBerry, I know they mean business".

Posted via CB10
    Welcome back. I'm one of you I my BlackBerry before the Z30 was the Bold 9700. Way back in 2009. So after 5 years I gave BlackBerry 10 a try. I hope you learn how to do it. For eg tap and hold on my name and you'll get a number of options. Like, thanks, reply with quote and many more. Check them out and see if it helps.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 11:47 AM