The KEYᵒⁿᵉ has an awesome name and the ᵒⁿᵉ logo is super cool.
    So why is it able to be seen across all platforms? Where did it come from? What is it used for? It works perfect for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Why don't I see two or three in small font like the KEYᵒⁿᵉ? and now instead we have KEY² and not two in small font. Anyᵒⁿᵉ know?
    06-08-18 04:44 PM
    It's three separate Unicode characters, "modifier letter small o", "superscript latin small letter n", and "modifier letter small e".
    Jonathank and zephyr613 like this.
    06-08-18 06:41 PM
    It's three separate Unicode characters, "modifier letter small o", "superscript latin small letter n", and "modifier letter small e".
    Thanks .... Makes sense now....
    06-09-18 12:47 AM
    A quick note. The official name is KEYone. Using this KEYᵒⁿᵉ variant prevents it from showing up properly in site searches, where members are looking for info. We'd prefer to see the official name used. Along the same lines, the new device is the KEY2.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    06-09-18 09:53 AM
    A quick note. The official name is KEYone. Using this KEYᵒⁿᵉ variant prevents it from showing up properly in site searches, where members are looking for info. We'd prefer to see the official name used. Along the same lines, the new device is the KEY2.
    I agree if I use ᵒⁿᵉ I will also use ¹ & one & ONE lol I use them all in the same hashtag. I personally like KEYᵒⁿᵉ
    06-09-18 10:10 AM
    Since the question has been answered, the topic of people finding help was addressed, and private messages don't seem to be having an impact, I'll leave this here, and close the thread...

https://forums.crackberry.com/ask-qu...forum-1010133/

When the Ask A Question forum was created, it was designed as a forum for visitors who are not regular participants in our forum who need help without registering
    With that being said, registered members should post their threads in the regular subforums that you have access to.
    06-09-18 10:22 AM