I got this Q10 2wks ago. I am a researcher and receive a hundred emails daily. Had a Bold with lots of nice typing and email functions. Where are all those nice pop-up menus that save time and instantly perform labor-intensive tasks? Where is the nice white on black that save my eyes from glare? Where is the choice of different fonts that have individual appeal? If I wanted to spend countless hours performing tedious work manually and looking for functions and being frustrated, I could have not purchased a BB. The best response would be to restore these and many other functions depended on by those who have been using them for so many years and forget about imitating the toys. We chose BlackBerry because it's supposed to be functional, not pretty or a toy. I know I am not the only one tearing my hair out and spending inordinate amounts of time just to sent out a few neat and concise emails. Please someone restore our good BlackBerry programming so we can put out the professional quality communications we have become accustomed to over the past several years.
    03-23-15 06:31 PM
    There are many that agree with you. Let's just hope that they listen and continue rolling out updates.
    03-23-15 07:14 PM
    Individuality is not a BlackBerry strength. Unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 06:58 AM
    Like what for example ?
    I send countless emails a day... I have yet to encounter a missing feature
    03-24-15 08:10 AM
    I would even be glad if I could send an email in text mode, not in HTML by default. I have receivers where already the mail server filters HTML into SPAM! I couldn't explain what was happening until I saw one of my mails as source code.

What I can't understand is that they seem to have an internal "movement" or something similar to improve sophisticated things which have been on an optimum after years of development. Now, what happens if you overimprove something? There are so many little things to be seen currently in 10.3.1 (argh, the Settings, the Calendar, the Assistent ...) where you may ask now Why did they do that? For whom? Was this really needed? Didn't they have much more important problems?
    03-24-15 08:27 AM
    BlackBerry 10 lost not only a lot of the functionality of BBOS, but also the charm. Could be why a lot of BBOS users have not converted or have switched to iOS /Android.
    03-24-15 08:58 AM
    Nope. I'm all against customization.
    03-24-15 09:08 AM
    I would even be glad if I could send an email in text mode, not in HTML by default. I have receivers where already the mail server filters HTML into SPAM! I couldn't explain what was happening until I saw one of my mails as source code.

What I can't understand is that they seem to have an internal "movement" or something similar to improve sophisticated things which have been on an optimum after years of development. Now, what happens if you overimprove something? There are so many little things to be seen currently in 10.3.1 (argh, the Settings, the Calendar, the Assistent ...) where you may ask now Why did they do that? For whom? Was this really needed? Didn't they have much more important problems?
    Still have no idea what you are complaining about.
    Calendar is fine, assistant is great, settings? What's wrong with the settings?
    I've never had a problem with emails being recognized as spam because they are formatted html. And I send emails to highly secured organizations. And they also use bes with BlackBerry 10, though I am not on it, but no one has ever had such a complaint. Your spam filter is over the top. The
    03-24-15 03:14 PM
    I've never had a problem
    This IS the problem. A typical one. This complicates communication a lot, one has a serious problem, another one has never had one. They can't even find a language to talk.

Be sure there are a lot of silly details which not have been improved compared with 10.2.1, some of them have even been deteriorated for no reason. I'm tired to enumerate them again and again. But for you:
    - black controls on black background on all screens are f*ck*ng bad to read in direct sunlight
    - the white Hub lacks the black on black concept, why?
    - the settings of ringtones are a schoolbook example for a horrible GUI design
    - the new Assistent is unusable crap compared with the old Search app
    - the Calendar GUI is a step backward, the old one was more clearly arranged
    - the Calendar has still no proper agenda, I need an agenda with the next events regardless of when they are
    - the SMS composing screen is indeed idiotic, the input line can contain one and a half word
    - BBM does exactly the same (like SMS) but has a much better design, why?
    - as I said: sending mails in HTML is again and again default, unusable crap

HTML in mails is a security problem, say many administrators in many companies. They setup their mail servers to filter this out. You must send a mail as plain text to reach the receivers and it doesn't matter at all what your opinion is in this question. But you can't preconfigure your BB device to send as plain text. You must do this setting again and again in each mail, so you can forget this easily with the consequence that your mail is SPAM and people laugh about this ... "Hey, sent in HTML again ? With your Blackberry ?"
    03-25-15 02:24 AM
    I've been on the forums for a while. You're the first person I've ever seen have a problem with emails in html.

Like I've said, as far as the company I deal with, multi billion dollar company, on BES, they don't seem to have a problem with receiving my e-mails in html.

If you are in an industry with even more secrecy /security, I'm surprised you are even allowed to choose your own phone..

Sounds like you are the unique scenario, and BlackBerry may have bigger fish to fry before moving to your problem.
    03-26-15 12:24 PM