I don't see when I have a voice message
    03-14-16 06:10 PM
    If you're asking how to figure out whether or not you have a voicemail, look for a sideways B (rotated counter-clockwise) on your screen.

If you're asking about visual voicemail...do you know for sure your carrier offers it for the Priv?
    03-14-16 08:02 PM
    Check to see if you have the Virtual Voicemail app installed/activated. normally its a free trial and then you have to pay after that.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-15-16 03:35 AM
    If you're asking how to figure out whether or not you have a voicemail, look for a sideways B (rotated counter-clockwise) on your screen.

If you're asking about visual voicemail...do you know for sure your carrier offers it for the Priv?
    I don't get any indicator that I have a VM either. No rotated B. Anyone know how to remedy this?

03-23-16 06:55 PM
    This is what I'm talking about as a voicemail indicator:

where can I see my voice messages on my blackberry Priv ?-img_20160323_181139.png

Granted this is from BB10, it's kind of a universal indicator. I would check that you guys have voicemail set up. In the dialer, try long pressing 1.
    03-23-16 11:47 PM
    I do have my voicemail setup. But I don't get that symbol or any notification when I have a voicemail.

These are the only voicemail settings I can find. No toggle for the indicator.

Attached Thumbnails where can I see my voice messages on my blackberry Priv ?-11438.jpg  
    03-24-16 05:59 PM
    I do have my voicemail setup. But I don't get that symbol or any notification when I have a voicemail.

These are the only voicemail settings I can find. No toggle for the indicator.
    What does the 'Setup' option show?
    03-24-16 09:51 PM
    Settings is just where you enter the voicemail telephone numbers. Nothing else.

03-24-16 10:14 PM
    I don't see when I have a voice message
    I figured it out. My voicemail was setup, but I just changed my plan. Even though my voicemail didn't reset and need setting up, my notifications were turned off with Rogers.

Dial into your voicemail account, and play with the notification settings on the carrier's end. It fixed mine. But now I get the notification symbol AND a text message saying I have a VM. Anyone know how I can stop the text message from coming in?

03-25-16 10:02 PM