My friend showed me his BBM on his Q10, it has the new chat UI like on android. He said he found a patched file somewhere on Internet and downloaded and is now using it on Q10. He says he doesnt remember which website he got it. I wonder if anybody here knows? Thanks.
    07-19-16 05:49 PM
    If you are on 10.3.****, then you can install android version of the BBM. Just grab a BBM apk from any website. Search as BBM. Apk in Google and then download the apk onto your phone and run it, make sure your parental controls are not turned on otherwise app won't install. It will not work on 10.2 version. Personally tested as I couldn't just make my own device's BBM to work. (it always says unable to connect to blackberry server).

Posted via CB10
    How can u run 2 bbms on a q10? I never knew that u can replace a BlackBerry version of BBM with an android version.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 05:53 PM
    If you are on 10.3.****, then you can install android version of the BBM. Just grab a BBM apk from any website. Search as BBM. Apk in Google and then download the apk onto your phone and run it, make sure your parental controls are not turned on otherwise app won't install. It will not work on 10.2 version. Personally tested as I couldn't just make my own device's BBM to work. (it always says unable to connect to blackberry server).

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 03:38 AM
    Why don't you just learn how to patch apks and do it yourself?
    07-27-16 04:04 AM
    If everybody had that much technical insite into it and that much time for it, then what would these forums be required for?

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 04:11 AM
    If everybody had that much technical insite into it and that much time for it, then what would these forums be required for?

Posted via CB10
    If you think running Cobalt's Patching app requires technical know how then I suggest getting an iphone. It does require reading and simple comprehension abilities of more than 140 characters.
    07-27-16 11:41 AM
    Pls let me know OP if you made it to work.
    07-27-16 12:18 PM
    Don't suggest it. It's that simple. Why in the world would anybody install those three stupid files (Google id, play service, Google account manager) just for merely running a simple apk file? Is it necessary to unnecessarily rant about any stupid thing? Moreover I don't know if it's any bug or not, but when I had the Google play services installed on my phone, I couldn't make it work. The app crashed on opening. So don't just comment senselessly trying to be a techy if you know nothing and tried nothing.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 12:24 PM
    I already installed but it did not work , who know which version work on bb10 ?
    08-01-16 02:19 AM
    The one that works on my device is listed in the screen shot. Check it out.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 02:36 AM
    The one that works on my device is listed in the screen shot. Check it out.

Posted via CB10
    How did you make it to work?
    11-16-16 03:25 PM
    Well some patched APKs are out there such as for Clash of Clans. Seek forums for patched apk you are looking for.

Yes patching APKs is difficult. You need a desk top or lap top and load all them files from Cobalts landing page. It's in the forums.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-16 03:31 PM