Anyone from india I am residing in Delhi where I can find the BlackBerry smartphone in Delhi. With this question I mean that where we can compare the product of blackberry smartphone physically. Please guide me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-02-15 06:30 PM
    Anyone from india I am residing in Delhi where I can find the BlackBerry smartphone in Delhi. With this question I mean that where we can compare the product of blackberry smartphone physically. Please guide me.
    Research online which local carriers carry the BB devices that interest you. Then call the flagship (i.e. largest) stores for those carriers in your city (Delhi) and ask if they have live demo models, or at least models in stock that you can physically touch if you come in.

I've done exactly that before here... although not in India!
    06-04-15 09:55 PM

Good luck with that.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 01:07 AM
    I would suggest go to the BlackBerry website and see if they have listed any retailers for Delhi. Before you go to any specific retailer it would be better if you give them a call first and ask if they have any demo models because on paper they are authorised to sell BlackBerry devices but they also sell other phones so BlackBerry takes a back seat and they rarely have a piece which you can see and compare.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 04:51 AM
    I would suggest go to the BlackBerry website and see if they have listed any retailers for Delhi. Before you go to any specific retailer it would be better if you give them a call first and ask if they have any demo models because on paper they are authorised to sell BlackBerry devices but they also sell other phones so BlackBerry takes a back seat and they rarely have a piece which you can see and compare.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks buddy well said it happens.

06-05-15 04:23 PM