I am trying to find out whether my phone is unlocked and the manual says press "options".........where is options? ?
    11-26-16 10:04 AM
    Swipe down from the top and tap the Settings icon?
    11-26-16 10:06 AM
    I’m with you! I also cannot find options and I really would like to be able to set my phone to turn off at midnight every night and turn on the next morning. I had no problem doing this on my last Blackberry. I think it was a Curve. <frustrated!>
    06-06-20 09:26 AM
    I’m with you! I also cannot find options and I really would like to be able to set my phone to turn off at midnight every night and turn on the next morning. I had no problem doing this on my last Blackberry. I think it was a Curve.
    Way to resurrect a 4 year old thread.

It was never "options", but "Settings", and the OP never came back to clarify the issue.

Phone unlock status is in Settings > Security and Privacy > SIM Card. Under "Phone Network Lock", if the button is there for "Unlock Network", then the phone is locked.

To your other question, there is no such option on a BB10 phone. That was a BBOS option on those older phones that did not transition to BB10.

Using Bedside Mode is the best alternative, but even that can't be set to activate at a set time. You have to manually turn it on at night and turn it off in the morning.

BTW, even on the BBOS phones, they didn't really turn "off", they were really in sleep mode so they could wake up at the set time.
    06-06-20 12:01 PM
    Way to resurrect a 4 year old thread.
    NP, glad to help.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-20 09:24 AM