Seems close to impossible to get a hold of a Keyone at a reasonable price especially the LTE version (VERIZON). Any clues as to where to find one available and not give up my car for it. Thanks!
    07-07-17 03:58 PM
    Your best bet is to sign up for Best Buy's notify me thing. You'll at least then get an email when stock is in.
    07-07-17 04:05 PM
    I have been on the BestBuy "notify me" list for weeks, and am still waiting for the opportunity to buy a Verizon Keyone. Where I live, Verizon is the only reliable service, so I don't want to switch carriers. My old Samsung GalaxyNote4 is barely holding a charge any more, and I really want to replace it.

Does anyone have an idea how long it will be before there's a new supply of Keyones for Verizon? I called Blackberry, who referred me to TCL, who had me on hold for 45 minutes without anyone picking up. (Presumably because they are all working on making new Keyones over there....Ha!)

I really want this phone and am sick of my old phone's shenanigans. Realistic time-line to get them, anyone?

Thanks.
    07-27-17 11:35 AM
    I put my email on Notify Me from best buy on Monday this week and today o bought the K1. Pretty fast.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-17 08:48 PM
    Was that one for Verizon?
    07-28-17 09:24 AM