Hi,

I cannot find any reasonable answer to why I can't find some of my installed android apps in any file manager, file browser or anything.

Please don't tell me that it is not possible to find those, I am sure I can somehow get to the desired app's directory. I need a wallet.dat that all my private keys are on and if I am unable to find it I lost some crypto currency for good (bad).

How is it possible that I have many android apps installed yet I am unable to locate them?
    02-15-17 10:18 AM
    Hi,

I cannot find any reasonable answer to why I can't find some of my installed android apps in any file manager, file browser or anything.

Please don't tell me that it is not possible to find those, I am sure I can somehow get to the desired app's directory. I need a wallet.dat that all my private keys are on and if I am unable to find it I lost some crypto currency for good (bad).

How is it possible that I have many android apps installed yet I am unable to locate them?
    I don't know if it will help you specifically, but the file manager in Ghost Commander is extremely powerful and can get into places the native File Manager can't.
    02-15-17 10:33 AM
    You have had these installed and have been using them... and all of a sudden all the icons disappeared? Did the file directories also disappear, or you never looked for them before? Do you have any Android apps that work?

Reboot you phone
    As DaFox said, use Ghost Commander as it has a number of powerful tools... but it is Android so if nothing is working....

What OS are you on?
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    02-15-17 11:05 AM
    Hi,

Have you checked Downloads? Are you searching Device or media card?

Posted with my  Classic
    02-15-17 11:13 AM
    You have had these installed and have been using them... and all of a sudden all the icons disappeared? Did the file directories also disappear, or you never looked for them before? Do you have any Android apps that work?

Reboot you phone
    As DaFox said, use Ghost Commander as it has a number of powerful tools... but it is Android so if nothing is working....

What OS are you on?
    I read his post as to needing to find the install directories/folders for a certain Android app to retrieve a data file from is install location, his "bitcoin wallet" type of file.
    Basically, the OP can't navigate into the installation locations for apps or even see the location where those apps are inside of the devices file system. That is a security feature of BB10 and the BlackBerry platform.

To the OP: The native and most third party file managers can't see those system/hidden/protected folders and files like Ghost Commander can. Give it a try, but be careful as it can not only see, but change/delete those types of files/folder.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    02-15-17 12:14 PM