where can i download tinder app for bb10
    10-03-14 10:43 AM
    Download the BlackBerry Beta Zine app from BlackBerry World and then open the app and download the Timber app. It's a third-party Tinder app by Nemory Studios.

You could also download the Android version of Tinder if you're on OS10.2.1 or above by sideloading Snap or the Amazon App Store.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.1052

There IS no native Tinder App for BB10, however as Czeck said there is an app in beta right now that was made by a 3rd Party developer that will be coming, or you can get if you are a member of the Betazone. Also as she pointed out you can install the Android version via Snap, it works just fine. I use it myself....

How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10.2.1 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com

You can also get it at the Amazon Store which comes pre-installed with BB 10.3, OR you can add to 10.2 devices.....

How to get Android apps on BlackBerry from the Amazon Appstore | CrackBerry.com
    Download the BlackBerry Beta Zine app from BlackBerry World and then open the app and download the Timber app. It's a third-party Tinder app by Nemory Studios.

You could also download the Android version of Tinder if you're on OS10.2.1 or above by sideloading Snap or the Amazon App Store.

10-03-14 10:56 AM

There IS no native Tinder App for BB10, however as Czeck said there is an app in beta right now that was made by a 3rd Party developer that will be coming, or you can get if you are a member of the Betazone. Also as she pointed out you can install the Android version via Snap, it works just fine. I use it myself....

How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10.2.1 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com

You can also get it at the Amazon Store which comes pre-installed with BB 10.3, OR you can add to 10.2 devices.....

How to get Android apps on BlackBerry from the Amazon Appstore | CrackBerry.com
    10-03-14 11:19 AM
    Hi. I just tried the snap app, tinder says it needs Google play services.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 02:52 PM