Hi Guys

As the title says, I would like to buy some stickers - CB or BB doesn't matter.

Any information on where to get them ? I could not find them on amazon, Ebay, official bb page etc.

Im from Germany, Europe...

Thanks
    02-19-17 05:00 AM
    02-19-17 11:07 AM
    I don't think you can buy them. But they were given to contest winners and other members as part of mobile nations and crackberry swag boxes. So maybe ask if someone would be willing to write you a letter and include one of their precious stickers. I sent a couple Cb stickers with my classic to bunky lol

Posted Via Passport with CB10 app
    02-19-17 06:24 PM
    Crackberry swag is hard to find.
    02-28-17 12:08 PM
    Where to buy CB or BB stickers ?-photo-2-28-17-3.09-pm.jpg

Want 1 of these? PM me your address and I will send you one!
    Carjackd and Matty like this.
    02-28-17 02:12 PM
    I would love one of those!

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 04:54 AM
    I would love one of those!

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. Any CB swag is awesome. I still remember the day i had CB sticker on my laptop in a coffee shop and someone came over to me to ask a whole bunch of questions about Blackberry. Was pretty cool. CB is helping me make new friends lol
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    03-01-17 07:39 AM
    I only have a couple of them but I will send out what I can first come first serve. Dmd I'll pop yours in the mail tomorrow when I get back to work.
    03-01-17 08:54 AM
    Stickers sent out! What I want in return is a picture of either you holding the sticker, OR of it in use!
    Matty likes this.
    03-02-17 11:13 AM
    Stickers sent out! What I want in return is a picture of either you holding the sticker, OR of it in use!
    That's fair.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-17 05:09 PM
    Thanks very much!

ill definitely be posting my stickers here. So excited. Best stickers ever.

Posted Via BlackBerry PRIV
    03-04-17 12:39 PM
    @pkcable, Just to let you know my beautiful sticker arrived!

I would love to post a photo but my internet is so slow at the moment it won't even load the tool bar at the top of this post lol

If i get it working ill update this post! Still deciding where I'm going to put it. Has to be somewhere I'm going to look at everyday. Cant waste this special sticker.

Thank you so much again. It's awesome..

Where to buy CB or BB stickers ?-img-20170306-wa000.jpg
    Last edited by Matty; 03-06-17 at 12:45 PM.
    pkcable likes this.
    03-06-17 12:26 PM
    I only have a couple of them but I will send out what I can first come first serve. Dmd I'll pop yours in the mail tomorrow when I get back to work.
    Received! Thank you very much. I will ensure to take and post a picture here soon.
    TLD1 likes this.
    03-09-17 12:39 PM
    I used to do a thing where people could send me a self addressed, stamped envelope and I would send them stickers back. We could try to resurrect something like that again.
    TLD1 and Matty like this.
    03-10-17 04:34 PM
    I used to do a thing where people could send me a self addressed, stamped envelope and I would send them stickers back. We could try to resurrect something like that again.
    Was there a specific reason why you stopped? I think you may get inundated with letters now haha. Not sure how long ago that was but the Crackberry forum has a lot of potential letter sending members now.

The Crackberry stickers and especially 10 year anniversary ones seem in high demand which is great to see.

Posted Via BlackBerry PRIV
    03-11-17 05:26 AM
    I would be down for sending a self addressed stamped envelope for some CB stickers.
    CalSandi likes this.
    03-11-17 07:38 PM
    I too want sticker? how can I get it, I am from India

sent from BlackBerry Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2639
    03-11-17 08:22 PM
    I did that too, until the restraining order was put in place .
    03-12-17 07:29 PM
    I have 3 more stickers, the next 3 people to PM me get them! (I'm sure at some point Michelle will send me more, and if not Ah well! I just love to give &^%* away! lol) DON'T forget to include your mailing address! India is ok, BUT will take longer (it'll cost me a buck, BUT no worries it won't break the bank!)
    03-13-17 09:17 AM
    I have 3 more stickers, the next 3 people to PM me get them! (I'm sure at some point Michelle will send me more, and if not Ah well! I just love to give &^%* away! lol) DON'T forget to include your mailing address! India is ok, BUT will take longer (it'll cost me a buck, BUT no worries it won't break the bank!)
    Go get em guys...you may never get another opportunity!
    03-13-17 05:51 PM
    Go get em guys...you may never get another opportunity!
    Well worth it

I would also advise everyone take a look at the CB main page. You can buy a 10 year anniversary mug for only $15! It's a steal!
    03-15-17 05:50 AM
    Well worth it

I would also advise everyone take a look at the CB main page. You can buy a 10 year anniversary mug for only $15! It's a steal!
    Bought mine. Nice addition to my collection
    Michelle Haag and Matty like this.
    03-15-17 09:31 AM
    Was there a specific reason why you stopped? I think you may get inundated with letters now haha. Not sure how long ago that was but the Crackberry forum has a lot of potential letter sending members now.

The Crackberry stickers and especially 10 year anniversary ones seem in high demand which is great to see.
    I think interest waned and I decided to let it go. It was several years ago, and I had to get a PO box because didn't want to give out my home address hahah. So that was not super convenient. Maybe sometime I'll start it up again. It was pretty cool, people would send me postcards and other stickers and stuff in return, haha!
    Matty and Carjackd like this.
    03-15-17 05:11 PM
    I still have 3 stickers for those who are interested!
    Matty likes this.
    03-15-17 06:22 PM