The first BlackBerry KeyOne has an android security patch level update for February 2019. I now have the KeyOne Black Edition which is suppose to be a later Keyone. Why hasn't the android security patch level been updated to the February 2019 date? Instead mine's says January 2019 android security patch level, and that doesnt make sense to me. It should be the same date or later. That one month makes a big difference. Since switching to the KeyOne Black Edition, I can't use chat features on texts, and other things that may seem small to you, but seems big to your faithful BlackBerry Users. I spent more money, for less features. How can I get the latest update to fix this problem? It should be made to everyone who has the Black Edition still stuck in the January 2019 update!!!
    04-23-21 05:40 PM
    The first BlackBerry KeyOne has an android security patch level update for February 2019. I now have the KeyOne Black Edition which is suppose to be a later Keyone. Why hasn't the android security patch level been updated to the February 2019 date? Instead mine's says January 2019 android security patch level, and that doesnt make sense to me. It should be the same date or later. That one month makes a big difference. Since switching to the KeyOne Black Edition, I can't use chat features on texts, and other things that may seem small to you, but seems big to your faithful BlackBerry Users. I spent more money, for less features. How can I get the latest update to fix this problem? It should be made to everyone who has the Black Edition still stuck in the January 2019 update!!!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk
    04-23-21 05:59 PM
    The one extra patch wouldn't solve your issues, as they're mostly just security patches anyway.

To get chat features, make sure carrier services is updated as well as your Google Messages app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...le.android.ims

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apps.messaging

Once updated clear the app data for Google Messages and make sure you accept the pop-up asking if you wish to enable chat features. You will need to reconfigure your settings for the app afterwards, but your messages won't be lost.

What other problems are you facing?
    04-23-21 06:00 PM